Taylor Swift #72 Irish You Would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just half-finished embellishing my top for my show next weekend - I can't believe that this time next week Taylor will probably have just come out on stage! I'm grateful that I've had a bit of a gap between my shows because it means that, whilst my excitement hasn't died down at all, I feel more ready to 'enjoy' this show as opposed to my complete immersion at my first show last weekend.

My friends and I decided to match slightly with our outfits so the dress-code was anything that could go with a silver sequin sparkly skirt; I chose to recreate Taylor's VMA afterparty look from 2022 (the blue satin starry dress) only in top form so that it will go with the skirt.

I'm not the best at DIY but I'm actually really happy with how it's turned out, although ironing on the stars was sooo much harder than I thought it would be and placing the gems where I wanted them was also difficult. The top has a cowl neckline so I can't really put the gems along the neck, but the back of the top is a thin strap so my plan for tomorrow evening whilst watching the stream is to embellish along that aswell.

1719685784277.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I stuck with all purple Lover again today, 16 points on the board already! Got the Fearless dress wrong whoops

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Interesting to ask about who's been to see her before, especially as her last was obviously the Rep tour... I'm finding hints out of nothing to be honest :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
duck! Knew I should have gone for the blue Speak Now dress on Mastermind 😩 I went for it the last 2 nights!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.