Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Kevin (taylorswifthockeybro)

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • Joe Alwyn

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • Every person who tried/is trying to get Eras tickets

Votes: 115 60.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread! Love the title

Have the best night everyone going tonight 🫶✨

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I popped this in the last thread but I’m gonna add it here too because she’s not repeated any outfits yet and it’s helpful for Mastermind/Swiftball
I guarantee you I will look at this for some time but still put one she's already bleeping worn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Hellofish I also think the photo in not black and white is purple top/green skirt combo from Edinburgh (it’s also the second day in a row they’ve specifically shared a black and white photo)

Reactions: 1
Guys new to this particular thread, where do u watch the Irish live shows? And who is Kevin who is sometimes naked 😇 And whats the prediction thing? My 7 yr old is a new Swiftie, so I'm trying to be down with the kids 👵🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My "restricted view" last minute production seats are brilliant. One skinny lighting rig in the way. One very happy little swiftie and one very relieved Mammy, had her convinced she might have to stand on the seat to get a view.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys new to this particular thread, where do u watch the Irish live shows? And who is Kevin who is sometimes naked 😇 And whats the prediction thing? My 7 yr old is a new Swiftie, so I'm trying to be down with the kids 👵🏼
Prediction thing is called Swift Alert, it's an app, head to the game called Mastermind where you predict the costumes, set, songs etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3