Taylor Swift #70 come one, come all…we’re clowning again 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVED THAT!! I am emotional atm lol, but i was like travvvvvvvvvvvv. I wonder if she knew… or if it was an ed on stage type of thing. Ofc she knew.. but still i loveeeeeee it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm not a fan of this. Maybe if the livestream wasn't shite I would enjoy it a bit more. I dunno.

Reactions: 1
I'd be raging to have this. Hope tattlers in attendance like Gracie Abrams.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Glad I went to N1. I don’t really care about Gracie, I think I only know about one of her songs

Reactions: 9
I like Gracie but honestly haven’t listened to this song yet so would be a bit disappointed.
I’m more upset I didn’t get misguided ghosts for paramore on N1

Reactions: 5
Is this still the same song? Did Taylor play Us without Gracie, then Gracie came out and they've done it again? I'm so confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.