Taylor Swift #70 come one, come all…we’re clowning again 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t particularly like them together (and she’ll really care about that, obviously) but I do think they match each others love for attention well 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It was ridiculous, but Taylor is cringey and owns it. See also: The Man preamble and CP applause surprise faces

Reactions: 9
I tried listening to Gracie last year and can remember precisely 0 of her songs and couldn’t really get into her music so kinda glad I’m missing the livestream for this one (sorry Gracie 😬)

Reactions: 6
I love how on Mastermind we had the question about Taylor mentioning her album on Friday now she's done it on Sunday instead

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.