Taylor Swift #69 Wemble-eeee are never ever ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny he did that because it’s basically what his job was after Matty, glad he realises it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not taking the Matty engagement well is she, she’s going duck it you can have my man in your face now to the max!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was gonna say thank god no one knows the words so I can hear - then that girl screamed the words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She couldn’t have just mouthed “you know who you are” again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m here for her loving loud like this!! She was hidden away for 6 years!! She’s loving loud and proudly I love them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So happy for I forgot that you existed and this is why we can’t have nice things right now

Reactions: 1
She’s not taking the Matty engagement well is she, she’s going duck it you can have my man in your face now to the max!
Yeah she’s definitely come a little unglued since the announcement. No hate Taylor girl it’s the ugly ones that crush you the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.