Taylor Swift #67 You can find me at Wembley, watching the Eras tour, with my tattle friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god just imagining the goosebumps being there hearing everyone join in “old habits die screaming”, tattlers you lucky bastards

Reactions: 5
Do we think it’ll be a mash up? Or will the black dog get the stand out moment it deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s ok she’s still doing the black dog Dublin night 2 cos she wants to bring back the confusion about who the song is about x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the only song from the anthology that I truly love and it sounds absolutely amazing like this 😭😭

Reactions: 2
I swear to God this streamer is awful. Why stream if your going to talk utter tit through the songs and sing like your a theatre school reject,??

Reactions: 8
Well done for those who predicted come back be here!! Soooooo good

Black Dog

You are not on your own 🩷🩷
The first half of TTPD has really grown on me after not liking it much at first but it was so overwhelming (the number of songs lol) that I still haven't listened to the second half and I can't even explain why

Omg maroon again??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.