Taylor Swift #65 Drivin' the Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you trying to make us all cry FFS. tattle is meant to be my happy place 🥲
I’m sorry I’m not usually the one to pick up on these things but I guess I was able to think when I couldn’t actually hear the songs 😂 I can’t wait for a proper clip of it tomorrow 😢

Reactions: 1
I actually need to turn off, bless him for streaming but why is he putting midnights into opera

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha I'm such a dick, I predicted I Hate It Here and The Lakes on piano in Mastermind AND bleeping FORGOT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This guy is doing my nut in. People really need to stop complimenting each other if this is what the result is 😭

Reactions: 4
I’m excited though if Kam spoke Welsh tonight it means he’s probably going to speak Irish at the Dublin shows ☘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.