Taylor Swift #36 But Daddy just love-tapped him

What do you think of the album name "The Tortured Poets Department"?

• Love it

Votes: 42 21.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 75 37.5%
  • Indifference

Votes: 83 41.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor is back on tour and mashing things up left right and centre, whilst her dad is mashing photographers (allegedly). By the time she's Europe bound we'll have no secret songs left apart from Me and Christmas tree farm.

TTPD is out soon but we'll probably be on thread 40 by then. It remains to be seen if Taylor will go in on Joe or if she'll take any responsibility for Toever. By the time it's released there'll be 45 versions and corresponding bonus tracks all with arty farty names. So much to love forward to (this might sound like sarcasm but it's really not).

A book is coming out that may (or may not) reference this thread. If it quotes me I'm definitely a shoe in for the hat (or a restraining order).

I can't remember wtf else has happened. Soz.
---
We don't live in Liverpool unfortunately so just wouldn't work as wouldn't really want to take her out of school. Will just have to see what she decides (when I pluck up the courage to tell her!).
Can you swap completely? Wembley for Anfield maybe? With the way the stupid draw was done I'm sure there's people going much further for tickets than they'd like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was waiting to post this in a new thread. This girl has tickets for London and Liverpool, btw. 😂 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I was waiting to post this in a new thread. This girl has tickets for London and Liverpool, btw. 😂 😂
Oh the poor thing.

Imagine flying from the UK to Australia for a concert?!?! When you're already going twice at home? Actually insane. No cost of living crisis in her house anyway.
---
I messed up my own thread title btw. :rolleyes:
---
They fixed it?! Without me asking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It won't let me quote your post @QueenBW - what's the Jamie King controversy?
Not a controversy as such, just that word on the street is that she's an asshole and a not very nice person. Taylor did end up cutting her loose, it seems, despite being a godmother to one of her kids.

Reactions: 4
I saw a TikTok earlier about a group of 4 friends who are going 18 times! Including 4 of the August London dates. It’s just mad.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I saw a TikTok earlier about a group of 4 friends who are going 18 times! Including 4 of the August London dates. It’s just mad.
I love Taylor's music. Eras is the best show eve and I went twice, July 15 and August 26. IMO, that's as close as it could be to still be super special and enjoyable. Anything closer then I think you're just doing it for the gram, because it'd lose the magic by sheer repetition and maybe I'm old but I'd be dead tired.

Reactions: 19
I love Taylor and I'm so excited to go to the tour but the loads of nights is quite odd to me - especially multiple in a row at the same venue. Is it just for social media?

Reactions: 11
I love Taylor's music. Eras is the best show eve and I went twice, July 15 and August 26. IMO, that's as close as it could be to still be super special and enjoyable. Anything closer then I think you're just doing it for the gram, because it'd lose the magic by sheer repetition and maybe I'm old but I'd be dead tired.
I agree - I’m going to one of the August London dates and I check occasionally for the June dates on resale as that’s as close as I want to get (but will be fine if I don’t go!) I went to one of the American dates and went back and forth on whether to try to get a ticket for the second night there but decided not to and I was SO pleased the next day that I didn’t have a ticket. I was exhausted 😂
---
I love Taylor and I'm so excited to go to the tour but the loads of nights is quite odd to me - especially multiple in a row at the same venue. Is it just for social media?
For that group of four, one of them says it’s “therapy” but they have set up a TikTok account for it so I would assume social media is a factor!

Reactions: 2
I went to the rep tour two nights in a row and it literally destroyed me; I’d never do two nights in a row now. I’m going to Eras twice but two months apart and that’s enough for me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to the rep tour two nights in a row and it literally destroyed me; I’d never do two nights in a row now. I’m going to Eras twice but two months apart and that’s enough for me
ohhhh tell me more. I was considering getting a second date in Warsaw but perhaps it’s better not…

Think this was mentioned on the last thread but I can’t face trawling through - what is the eras mashup playlist people were going crazy over? Is it on Spotify? Thanks 🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.