Taylor Swift #31 Superbowl, Grammys, Tour, oh my!

When do you think rep TV is going to be released/announced?

• Grammys - announced

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • Japan - announced

Votes: 31 19.1%
  • Grammys - released with no prior announcement

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Japan - released with no prior announcement

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Stop clowning, none of us have a bloody clue

Votes: 64 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Dorothea would say, "We're definitely not in Kansas any more." For a while anyway.

Apologies for the šŸ¤” poll. I just think we're getting a release with no official build up and I'm curious how many of you feel the same. I didn't specify dates re Japan because I've seen several mentioned.

We've had more debate about Tayvis, her jet usage, the presidential elections, our ideal surprise songs, the Superbowl, hugging on grass, hangers on, the Time interview, her deep fake X attack, rewriting history, songs being pulled from tiktok, Grammy predictions, rep predictions, baby swifties, tour anticipation, what we're gonna wear, red lips and fashion. Honestly, there has been so much to talk about it's a wonder any of us have held down jobs or spent time with loved ones.
---
Oh and thanks to @emerald for the thread title. I think it was the only suggestion? Apologies if not.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™d love for it to be just released but I think it will be announced in Japan next week at some point.
Iā€™m so excited to even see the artwork to be fair. Give me anything šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™d love for it to be just released but I think it will be announced in Japan next week at some point.
Iā€™m so excited to even see the artwork to be fair. Give me anything šŸ˜‚

I am DYING to see the album art. More than the re-recorded album if Iā€™m being honest. Iā€™ve never liked the rep cover.

I am DYING to see the album art. More than the re-recorded album if Iā€™m being honest. Iā€™ve never liked the rep cover.
Oh no. I love the rep cover. It's like the opposite of what came before it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
crystal snake dress that looks like her midnights announcement vma's dress... maybe for the grammys tonight? RC also made the rep eras bodysuit

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh no. I love the rep cover. It's like the opposite of what came before it.
See, I love the OG 1989 art.
Itā€™s mainly the newsprint for me. ā€I get it, I respect it,ā€œ but I think it looks naff.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else still in shock they actually got tickets? I'm honestly so excited and so grateful. My guilty pleasure is watching tour vlogs on YT and crying šŸ˜… šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where does the phrase ā€œthere will be no explanation only reputationā€ come from

Reactions: 1
Thank god we just got a new threadā€¦ ngl this now makes me think she IS winning album and will announce it then (last award of the night)

• Heart
  • Haha
Someone had a good theory that to finally end the Midnights era Taylor will tell us to meet her at midnight again

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.