Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
I can’t remember if this has been said already but it feels like the harmonies on WTNY are too loud and it makes it sound off key compared to what we’re used to 🥴. Style is growing on me - I’ve actually realised I like the intro more than the OG

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I don’t usually indulge in this womans content because she’s on the Gaylor train but did any of you see this?? 😳

jen141230

Maybe. But she has so many more genuine fans of her music I don't think it will harm her exactly. And if it does, it'll be easier to get tickets to her next tour, so I'm happy enough.
---
New thread title suggestions?
Very true, always a silver lining 😂

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I think we need to remember that they aren’t like us normal people. They’re both show people who are oversharers. Re Tom Cruise it’s a bit different as Travis was there and clearly loving it, and was chanting for her/blowing her kisses back. Obv Joe wouldn’t have liked it hence why she reigned it in and just pointed at him
Is he? Genuine question. Before Taylor I had never heard of him. I agree Travis loves the attention. If anything he would love a song or album dedicated to him.
Taylor can keep her relationships on the down low if she wanted to. I think they are very like Tom cruise in the OTT romance/PR dept. He’s def worse though than Taylor.