• 50-59

Votes: 17 4.4%
  • 60-69

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • 70+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the title could only be one thing.

Recap: Eras tour in cinemas now. 1989TV is NEXT WEEK!

Taylor and Travis Kelce have appeared to have hard launched as they were papped holding hands.

ETA: does anyone know if there's a reference to 24 in her lyrics 😂 thread 25 has got to be "25 years old, how were you to know" right?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to know how her and travis actually met.
It must be more than him trying to give her a friendship bracelet with his number on.

We need the album Taylor so we can decode.

Reactions: 12
I love that he shot his shot and it worked 😂 there's hope for us all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to know how her and travis actually met.
It must be more than him trying to give her a friendship bracelet with his number on.

We need the album Taylor so we can decode.
Sadly I don't think we'll get a song called Your PR Called My PR ...

Not saying they are a PR couple (I totally buy into their relationship), just that I think most celeb couples meet through their teams setting it up, especially if they don't have any links previously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
OKAY FINE EVERYONE, I’ll go see the film on Saturday 🤣 🎉

I’ll inform my mum today that she’s babysitting my child. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The poll has got me wondering, is there an age restriction for making a tattle account? I don’t know why I thought 13 year olds would not be allowed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The poll has got me wondering, is there an age restriction for making a tattle account? I don’t know why I thought 13 year olds would not be allowed 🤣
I didn't know tbf, it's 13 for Insta I think, so I just used that 😂

To be fair I even think 13 is far too young for instagram but that’s probably just me being a miserable grandma!
Nope, I totally agree with you! Which is hypocritical because I lied about my age to get a MySpace back in the day 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went for a wee during I knew you were trouble cos it’s a load of shite and I stand by that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Late to the latest outfit photos cause I was on a plane but what in the name of all things pretty was she wearing? Might be the most hideous thing I've ever seen her wear. Is his fashion sense rubbing on her?

I liked the space buns but that was about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve only got a month left in my age-range which I’ve selected for the poll 😭 not excited for 30 haha!

• Haha
Can someone remind her that some mystery around her relationships is totally fine

I'm lowkey sick of seeing her popping up all over my social media, the sometimes insane takes by the Swifties and far more information than I would ever want about how they held and kissed each other

Reactions: 8
Some lunatic swifties on twitter have really turned on Joe. It’s really sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Some lunatic swifties on twitter have really turned on Joe. It’s really sad to see
His ex, who hasn’t said anything about either Travis or Taylor, is getting insane hate too. They are the worst aspect of them fandom.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.