Taylor Swift #21 it's supposed to be fun turning (thread) 21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @foolishone

Recap: Eras concert film is coming to the US.

Taylor attended a couple of weddings.

VMAs are tonight, possible announcements/Vault scrambles?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm hoping she'll announce the tracklist today but just one vault track title to tide me over will do

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s gonna show up to the VMAs in something sparkly. Not sure on an announcement today though :/

I think whatever it is will be a nod to 1989 OR rep tv. So I’m guessing one of the colours of the vinyls or a black/dark sequins

Reactions: 5
I’m really hyped to see what she announces at tonight’s VMAs!

what song do you think she’ll perform? A 1989 track or maybe Karma??

Reactions: 2
I don’t think we’ll get a performance or an announcement but hopefully an appearance

Reactions: 2
I’ve been listening to 1989 a lot recently, and honestly it’s just my least favourite album.
I’m really excited for debut (Taylor’s version) so I can’t wait for that one

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm on a 1989 ban until the 27th of October now because I want to really enjoy it when it comes out. I've been getting urges to listen to Style and Clean and some other tracks but I'm resisting.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 5
So I know there are a lot of SN fans on here but I’ll be honest I wasn’t excited about the TV and only listened to it once or twice when it came out. However, I’ve listened to it on repeat the last few days and totally changed my mind. I love it, and I think I’d go as far as saying I prefer nearly all the TV’s to the originals (expect for the lyric changes!) and I haven’t felt that way with a lot of the re-records!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.