Taylor Swift #20 stitches in the hospital room

⁸What song are you most looking forward to hearing on 1989TV?

• 1. WTNY

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 2. Blank Space

Votes: 33 10.9%
  • 3. Style

Votes: 74 24.3%
  • 4. OOTW

Votes: 35 11.5%
  • 5. AYHTDWS

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • 6. Shake It Off

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • 7. I Wish You Would

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 8. Bad Blood

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • 10. How You Get The Girl

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • 12. I Know Places

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • 13. Clean

Votes: 46 15.1%
  • 14. One of the bonuses

Votes: 60 19.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Waffleandlies

Recap: The first leg of Eras is over and 1989TV is coming in October.

Didn't include Wildest Dreams or This Love in the poll since they're already on streaming.

Reactions: 11
What’s the bet these vinyl colours will be back in a month but signed?
I’m holding off on the blue in case signed ones get released

Reactions: 8
I think if signed copies drop (for both Speak Now and 1989) they’ll be around Thanksgiving/Christmas

Reactions: 4
Did she do signed ones for SNTV?
No, but i feel like she’s really going to push hard for physical sales of 1989. It’s already estimated to outsell midnights so I wouldn’t be surprised if she aims for 2mil sales

Reactions: 5
I love Taylor but I hate this game of drip releasing different variants 😭
Yep, she's totally doing it to up the sales. She/her team probably saw that with the four limited edition CDs many people weren't buying all four and figured out that if they drip release them people might be more likely to buy all of them, partly because psychologically it feels like less to buy them one by one than all in bulk, partly because maybe it helps your budget if they're released weeks apart, and partly because you might panic purchase 🤣

She's creative. With midnights she did the clock thing so you'd buy all four. Now drip drops of limited editions...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wagghhhh the more I'm looking at the yellow vinyl the more it starts to look the original 1989 cover to me 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i'm wondering if she'll pull a girl at home tv w one of the songs but maybe not with it being 1989 and such a milestone in her career

Some of you might be shocked at this but..

The only physical copies of Taylor albums that I have are;
Red tv cd (signed)
Midnights cd (because of tour presale promise, can't remember what colour).

Both still in cellophane.

I'm just not a merch/album collector. But I totally enjoy the anxiety you all get when she releases tit like this.

I did consider buying a record player last week but I've just ordered a fecking pool table and I'm not completely sure where it's gonna fit, so I figured nah.

I feel ashamed admitting this, lol. I'm not even a fan. Who is Taylor Swift anyway? Ew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Red tv cd (signed)

I'm just not a merch/album collector. But I totally enjoy the anxiety you all get when she releases tit like this.

I did consider buying a record player last week but I've just ordered a fecking pool table and I'm not completely sure where it's gonna fit, so I figured nah.

I feel ashamed admitting this, lol. I'm not even a fan. Who is Taylor Swift anyway? Ew.
You're not alone. I don't have a single physical copy of anything. All my music is digital and has been for years. I'd love to be a merch collector but frankly I'm a hoarder/collector of too many other things already - I don't have the space 😂

Reactions: 12

Red tv cd (signed)

I wish I was like you. Please don’t start, it’s a slippery slope and a life long addiction

Reactions: 9
Early, but predictable, nomination for the 21 thread title:

Taylor Swift - it’s supposed to be fun turning #21

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Red tv cd (signed)

absolutely no judgement bc i'm the same! had 1989 og but no idea where that is. used to listen on deezer or youtube pre spotify so no other physical albums and no merch. will probs buy a tour tshirt either on the day or online after, so 1989 tv will be my first/second bit of merch i guess and purely bc it's so nostalgic. going to start collecting the vinyls next year so once all ten owned are out so hopefully that'll get me to stop neglecting my turntable

Reactions: 3
There’s still no LA recap though, I wonder if the tour documentary announcement is coming this week and she’ll announce it with the post 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.