Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Omg when I tell you I ran here. RAAAAAAAN.

30 songs, RED TV. Sweet Jesus. Ill wait until Nov.

10 minute ATW. Im close to tears 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12

quinzel

VIP Member
The first thing I thought when I heard that Princess Eugenia called her son August was..how nice of her to name him after the best song on Folkelore 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
My theory is that 1989 TV will come out on her birthday. She makes such a big thing about being born in 1989 that releasing on her birthday would be perfect

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a surprise drop like this too. Also if she gets her vinyl and cd production in order this time she’d hit the Christmas present market at an ideal time.

ancupantae

She's released another one of the vault songs, Mr Perfectly Fine!!! It's such a bop, really gotten me out of the midweek slump :D

• Heart

newtoyou

VIP Member
I always find the “she’s secretly gay and these are her exes” thing a bit strange tbh (for any celebrity). I can’t really understand why people are intent on assigning someone a sexuality. If she said she’s straight, then I’ll take her word for it until she says otherwise.
I just pray that in the future this isn’t turned around and gay celebs are accused of being secretly straight! 😅

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I cannot believe it’s been a year today since we were blessed with Folklore. That album is still jawdropping to me. Has anybody’s favourite song changed within the year? Mine was Betty upon release but it is probably TLGAD or Seven today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Shes said its because its trending on tikok. And doesn't want scooter getting the cash.
Get it Taylor. Always treating us.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Was anyone else expecting a third album today? The TikTok theories were so convincing and I really thought they were on to something. Now I feel like a 🤡

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
Where is the full version of Wildest dreams TV??? Shouldn’t that horsey film be out by now

(I’ve just found Ella Henderson/kygos cover on YouTube which is quite nice)

• Haha
  • Heart

newtoyou

VIP Member
I prefer WD original, TV is missing the airy production. But glad we don’t have to keep playing the horsey film clip now.

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
Ok... Seriously though. I can't wait for November 19. It's gonna be a cosy day with me burning a spiced apple toddy candle from Bath and Body works, drinking a pumpkin spiced latte, wearing a plaid shirt while listening to Red TV because I'm a basic bitch 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I haven't listened to Fearless TV that much yet because my Dad passed away on Friday morning.

He was 78 and not in great health, but he caught covid in hospital just over a week beforehand. God love him, he had no chance against it. Still coming to terms with it. He didn't deserve this. The hospital only sent for us once he had passed. My mum had been speaking to them an hour earlier.

I dunno if I'll ever be able to listen to Epiphany again anyway.

• Heart
  • Sad

openbook1

VIP Member
When Red first came out, I was in my early 20s and going through a breakup and I listened to it on repeat. Now, I live in a different country and am engaged 🥰

• Heart