Taylor Swift #16 I can’t see you (waitlisted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone help me as I'm panicking! Waiting on a code for Dublin (go on sale tomorrow).. so firstly, what time do I expect to get the code? And secondly, is it the same code that goes to my email and is sent via SMS or is it two different ones? Slightly worried I may have put in a wrong phone number and what if I only get the email and not the SMS?
Isn’t the code in your initial email that said you’ve been selected? I believe it was for U.K. dates but Dublin may be different

Can anyone help me as I'm panicking! Waiting on a code for Dublin (go on sale tomorrow).. so firstly, what time do I expect to get the code? And secondly, is it the same code that goes to my email and is sent via SMS or is it two different ones? Slightly worried I may have put in a wrong phone number and what if I only get the email and not the SMS?
Both SMS and email according to the email I got.

IMG_7190.png

Oh my god, got some. Two tickets at £75 each. I thought I was out as it kept flagging me as a bot as I kept clicking to see if any were released. Then I tried a few times and it said it sold out. But then it finally worked! So don't give up hope! Keep clicking but not too quickly as it might flag you as a bot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We got out the queue for Wembley around 11:30 and the only tickets left were the £600 vip ones which would have cost more than our holiday for the 4 of us 😔. Will try again for the 17th August later 🤞.

Reactions: 1
Got a code for Anfield...Guess bleeping what had a family crisis and forgot to log on to try and get tickets. What a waste.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I bought hospitality for £300 and I was half mortified with myself 🤣
Same! However I have to go with my daughter, a hotel, car parking, travel and food etc..... it will probably be a £1000 gone! Then i bought ones for wembley in august.....Ive told her this is her birthday present! Though i dont feel too guilty! my husband and son have Man U season tickets.... this is like my season ticket!

Reactions: 3
I got waitlisted for everything and I’d been so upset and kicking myself for not signing up for presale as I thought you had to actually buy the album. I got fed up of constantly refreshing yesterday waiting to get off the waitlist just to be offered £661, which didn’t even happen in the end and I doubt would happen today so I’ve bitten the bullet and bought hospitality for Anfield for £300.

So I’m going to the Eras tour!!! 🪩🧣🐍🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi can anyone help I am completely confused!! So I don't have a code where can I go to actually try and buy a ticket? When I go to ticket master they just say that its for invitation, is there any where i can go without a code or are they not released yet to public? Well done to everyone who has got tickets. Thank you

No and neither have any of my friends who were also selected! I got tickets in the presale so I don't need to worry thankfully.
Can you please come back here and tell me when they get their codes 🙈😂. I'm the only one of all my friends got an email to say I'm getting a code so it's all riding on me

I got waitlisted for everything and I’d been so upset and kicking myself for not signing up for presale as I thought you had to actually buy the album. I got fed up of constantly refreshing yesterday waiting to get off the waitlist just to be offered £661, which didn’t even happen in the end and I doubt would happen today so I’ve bitten the bullet and bought hospitality for Anfield for £300.

So I’m going to the Eras tour!!! 🪩🧣🐍🥳🥳🥳
Which section and which day?
---
Hi can anyone help I am completely confused!! So I don't have a code where can I go to actually try and buy a ticket? When I go to ticket master they just say that its for invitation, is there any where i can go without a code or are they not released yet to public? Well done to everyone who has got tickets. Thank you
They won’t be released to the public unfortunately :( you had to sign up for the chance to buy

Reactions: 2
Did you register at all? If not, then no you won't be able to try for tickets.
---
Can you please come back here and tell me when they get their codes 🙈😂. I'm the only one of all my friends got an email to say I'm getting a code so it's all riding on me
I'm here all the time so I will let you know! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Strange, I am getting literally 0 results now and it was all the £661 ones left last time I checked.
Are you on TM or AXS? Here’s all the results left for Edin on TM including the current time.

I’m not sure about the other days but the 157 left for the Sunday hasn’t changed from yesterday so they’re definitely not selling:oops:

Attachments

They must reduce the price for some of the Anfield tickets, there’s so many at 600! I’m gonna keep checking when I have a chance

Reactions: 4
Are you on TM or AXS? Here’s all the results left for Edin on TM including the current time.

I’m not sure about the other days but the 157 left for the Sunday hasn’t changed from yesterday so they’re definitely not selling:oops:
I checked AXS earlier and there were tickets available. I don't think you can see how many though

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.