Taylor Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwww omg that’s so grim!!! Wtf
Her flat is a million £????
Yeahh literally, she lives in the West Tower in Liverpool and the prices for a three bedroom in that building start at literally at a million 😱 it’s crazy how she has bought property in that building in general though because in her most recent vid she was going off on a sob story about how the builders working on her street keep cat calling her and laughing at her posing half naked in her windows for her pics, and even the building manager was laughing at her apparently 😂 don’t understand why you would carry on living there, I would literally die of shame

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was a joke but I went on Reddit and oh my god!
There are videos of her getting oiled up with some other girl. There is no way she can ever deny these videos when they are clearly her!!!! 🤢🤢🤢

I thought it was a joke but I went on Reddit and oh my god!
There are videos of her getting oiled up with some other girl. There is no way she can ever deny these videos when they are clearly her!!!! 🤢🤢🤢
It’s her and her mate Sarah Grace they literally did camming together to pay for Lazuli how embarrassing 😭 I don’t get how none of her followers know about this and blindly support her, it also explains why they were in Dubai for so long…. They are literally sex workers

Reactions: 8
It’s her and her mate Sarah Grace they literally did camming together to pay for Lazuli how embarrassing 😭 I don’t get how none of her followers know about this and blindly support her, it also explains why they were in Dubai for so long…. They are literally sex workers
also explains why the majority of people that follow her and comment on her pics are creepy old men🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg that’s actually disgusting, at least we now know how she can afford her flat 😂 do we reckon her current boyfriend knows? What a downgrade btw 😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry but how do you go from him
82516849-8D2C-42F4-90FD-6B252FB810B3.jpeg

To literally this 5 foot tall creep🤢

CF473EBF-A75B-4A0F-8D38-45CAE60A8ECC.jpeg
562325E3-8837-459D-B91D-2BF1F75D7B47.jpeg
6E3D9938-58C8-47EA-B730-E9A05886912C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
S
Wasnt their camming era whilst they were in Uni? They both look really young there

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Sarah is jealous over Kate making what seems to be 100x more than her o

Reactions: 2
9D2E95B3-EC39-420F-A0F3-CD716E407FD0.jpeg
How could you show your fat toes and tan stains to 1.1million people like this 😭😭😭 EW

• Haha