Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahbullxo

1E5B49FB-C916-4BF5-B6CD-F3DB5C89904E.jpeg
9288231C-18B1-47C1-98AD-14D6C25D22BC.jpeg

Her recent post😂😂😂 using an upside down stool as a drier🤢 shame her £1 million flat didn’t come with one…she made sure to brag about her boiling water tap, bathroom speakers and built in coffee machines, even spent a whole week fucking around with fairy lights for her garden and ugly ivy decorations but literally refuses to buy basic necessities when she’s been there for a whole month now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

beaniu

Omg that’s actually disgusting, at least we now know how she can afford her flat 😂 do we reckon her current boyfriend knows? What a downgrade btw 😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry but how do you go from him
82516849-8D2C-42F4-90FD-6B252FB810B3.jpeg

To literally this 5 foot tall creep🤢

CF473EBF-A75B-4A0F-8D38-45CAE60A8ECC.jpeg
562325E3-8837-459D-B91D-2BF1F75D7B47.jpeg
6E3D9938-58C8-47EA-B730-E9A05886912C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

beaniu

I thought it was a joke but I went on Reddit and oh my god!
There are videos of her getting oiled up with some other girl. There is no way she can ever deny these videos when they are clearly her!!!! 🤢🤢🤢
It’s her and her mate Sarah Grace they literally did camming together to pay for Lazuli how embarrassing 😭 I don’t get how none of her followers know about this and blindly support her, it also explains why they were in Dubai for so long…. They are literally sex workers

Reactions: 8

livxk

9C1E571F-9E11-4B18-AFF8-7D9E3C286FBB.jpeg

Ordered from her recent Lazuli launch and received one of the tops covered in these little brown stains all over the front and back, like how do you even get a black top stained to this extent 🥴 I received an explanation from customer service after a whole week saying it’s a manufacturing error and that they’re sorry, I used their WhatsApp customer service and was told to email, still waiting for a replacement to be sent out and it has now been like 15 days. It’s disgusting how they charge so much when they cannot even get their shit together! Gymshark prices for not even half of the quality or service. It’s sad because I love supporting small businesses but considering she’s just bought a literal million pound flat it’s not like she can’t afford to do better ☹

Reactions: 8

sarahbullxo

It’s her and her mate Sarah Grace they literally did camming together to pay for Lazuli how embarrassing 😭 I don’t get how none of her followers know about this and blindly support her, it also explains why they were in Dubai for so long…. They are literally sex workers
also explains why the majority of people that follow her and comment on her pics are creepy old men🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 7

livxk

View attachment 668840View attachment 668843
Her recent post😂😂😂 using an upside down stool as a drier🤢 shame her £1 million flat didn’t come with one…she made sure to brag about her boiling water tap, bathroom speakers and built in coffee machines, even spent a whole week fucking around with fairy lights for her garden and ugly ivy decorations but literally refuses to buy basic necessities when she’s been there for a whole month now😂
Omg ew😂 she’s clearly waiting for her pants to dry that’s why she isn’t wearing any 😂

Reactions: 6
I thought it was a joke but I went on Reddit and oh my god!
There are videos of her getting oiled up with some other girl. There is no way she can ever deny these videos when they are clearly her!!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5

livxk

Ewwww omg that’s so grim!!! Wtf
Her flat is a million £????
Yeahh literally, she lives in the West Tower in Liverpool and the prices for a three bedroom in that building start at literally at a million 😱 it’s crazy how she has bought property in that building in general though because in her most recent vid she was going off on a sob story about how the builders working on her street keep cat calling her and laughing at her posing half naked in her windows for her pics, and even the building manager was laughing at her apparently 😂 don’t understand why you would carry on living there, I would literally die of shame

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lalisa_mb

S
Wasnt their camming era whilst they were in Uni? They both look really young there

Reactions: 4
I’m honestly annoyed she’s in Dubai, like pictures couldn’t be taken in the UK? It’s just so uncalled for when people are dying. I hope she’s rinsing her funds out there!

Reactions: 3

Lalisa_mb

I wonder if Sarah is jealous over Kate making what seems to be 100x more than her o

Reactions: 2

Lalisa_mb

Nah he’s sooo cl
Her ex boyfriend seems like a lovely guy (and gorgeous too lol), anyone have any idea on why they broke up?
Nah he’s sooo classist had to unfollow him, he said stuff like it’s poor peoples fault they’re bad at managing money in regards to healthy eating etc
like wtf ???? So much to unpack here

& apparently he cheated on her, comments been deleted on his ig now

Reactions: 2