Taylap.xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems a lot happier in recent posts too. I used to really like following her. Her shopping obsession hasn’t been as bad either.

Olly looks like a teenager being forced to stand beside his aunt for a photo in the holiday pics shes posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Olly looks like a teenager being forced to stand beside his aunt for a photo in the holiday pics shes posting.
Literally thought the same thing 😂 her face is so red 😨 she looks seriously unhealthy

Reactions: 4
She’s so frumpy. I mean it looks like they’re having a nice holiday but I don’t get why she posts every little thing while they’re there. Just go and live in the moment. I’ve not commented much on her thread as I think I upset her the other week when she called me out on her Instagram story 😂 I mean I think my comments are pretty tame compared to some. Also found it funny she called me out when it wasn’t me that had implied her marriage wasn’t great.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She really does wear some unflattering outfits
outfit giving me Homer Simpson vibes 😂😂

She’s so frumpy. I mean it looks like they’re having a nice holiday but I don’t get why she posts every little thing while they’re there. Just go and live in the moment. I’ve not commented much on her thread as I think I upset her the other week when she called me out on her Instagram story 😂 I mean I think my comments are pretty tame compared to some. Also found it funny she called me out when it wasn’t me that had implied her marriage wasn’t great.
She’s obviously reading here then 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait - she actually posted this!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1