Taylap.xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, he went face first into dirty cold water, not many people would find that funny. I agree, she seemed so nice a few years back. She dressed nicely and went out looking lovely. Now she's really let herself go and seems to really resent Ezra, she seems very disconnected from him. It's a shame

Reactions: 3
I’ve thought this with the spending and over eating definitely some issues going on with her

QUOTE="Crazymum, post: 6975785, member: 21517"]
I felt really sorry for her in her recent stories . She seems so unhappy. I do get the impression she doesn’t trust him regardless of what she’s saying in her stories. In one breath she’s saying she gets bad anxiety going out for meals etc and social situations but in the next breath is at nandos and at a kids party every other day. They do loads with their group of friends and seem to spend lots of time with his family. I think it must be hard for her ,her mum being in America etc. she’s just changed so much. I’ve followed since her early days with baby Jude and the difference in her is unbelievable. She doesn’t seem to know how to cope with Ezra on her own and let’s a 4 year old rule. I think it’s a sad life when you’re sitting talking to yourself on a phone. Social media is a strange thing.
[/QUOTE]

As far as I’m aware they’re still together and off on holiday. She’s lost a stone.