Tattle vs Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me!!!!
Discovered this last week & my instagram time has been so much less!!!
My kind of people here, sifting through the bulls**t.....love it!!!

Reactions: 13
Me!!!!
Discovered this last week & my instagram time has been so much less!!!
My kind of people here, sifting through the bulls**t.....love it!!!
The thing is, I only found Tattle through the accounts that have been moaning about Tattle on IG. But Tattle is refreshing. It’s exposing the dishonesty, re ads/gifts that we’ve all been thinking for awhile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely Tattle! It's actually affecting my ability to function!
I am very content with my life and happy with where I am at etc (before anyone assumes I’m unhappy with life and stuck on Tattle 😱), I used to enjoy IG. But the none disclosure of gifts and the sheer volume of freebies that are being handed out has seriously shocked 😨

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Definitely Tattle! It's actually affecting my ability to function!
I’m just sticking to my dog’s account and a few other honest people , I have met some lovely people with that one but even the big dog accounts can get weird too..it’s like once they get over 10,000 followers they won’t bother with anyone who is small fry 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Yes because insta is just one big pantomime

Reactions: 10
I have 2 IG accounts, my personal which I do go on everyday but don’t post often then my snooping account & it’s also where I follow home accounts I like but don’t want on my personal account. I defo don’t use my snooping one as much unless it’s to look at Hinch after reading on here as she blocked my personal one.

Reactions: 3
I only follow people I know on Instagram and the second anyone does any kind of ad/gifted nonsense I unfollow. So my Instagram is fine really. I personally find YouTube worse for influencer culture because the people I watch there are doing it for the money.

Tattle is a great antedote to that world though. Stuff that is seen as normal and acceptable on YouTube like the constant fast-fashion hauls and the selling of children's privacy get called out here.

I have 2 IG accounts, my personal which I do go on everyday but don’t post often then my snooping account & it’s also where I follow home accounts I like but don’t want on my personal account. I defo don’t use my snooping one as much unless it’s to look at Hinch after reading on here as she blocked my personal one.
Snooping account. That made me chuckle. 👌🏻

I always check on Tattle before Insta these days.

Not going to lie , I usually check accounts out after I’ve read something here.

Reactions: 14
I only follow people I know on Instagram and the second anyone does any kind of ad/gifted nonsense I unfollow. So my Instagram is fine really. I personally find YouTube worse for influencer culture because the people I watch there are doing it for the money.

Tattle is a great antedote to that world though. Stuff that is seen as normal and acceptable on YouTube like the constant fast-fashion hauls and the selling of children's privacy get called out here.
I’ve not used YouTube. But interesting re what seems to be normal culture on there versus IG

Reactions: 1
I've actually considered having a second account set up purely as an experiment to see how quickly I would get blocked if I asked questions on instagram of some of the accounts. Nothing trollish. Just basic questions about transparency and the such like.

Reactions: 7
I've actually considered having a second account set up purely as an experiment to see how quickly I would get blocked if I asked questions on instagram of some of the accounts. Nothing trollish. Just basic questions about transparency and the such like.
👍

Reactions: 3
I’ve not used YouTube. But interesting re what seems to be normal culture on there versus IG
Well I don't follow the influencer crew on Instagram so only know of their antics from what I read here. None of my friends or family do YouTube so the people I follow there are for specific reasons like food ideas or beauty reviews but they all seem to get sucked into "lifestyle" flogging, I guess because that's where the money is.

Reactions: 1