Tattle vs Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've actually considered having a second account set up purely as an experiment to see how quickly I would get blocked if I asked questions on instagram of some of the accounts. Nothing trollish. Just basic questions about transparency and the such like.
I wish I’d done this 😆 I’ve posted a few basic questions on KKandbabyJ’s comments on YouTube and was blocked! Every time I go to write a comment I remember and get all sad 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've actually considered having a second account set up purely as an experiment to see how quickly I would get blocked if I asked questions on instagram of some of the accounts. Nothing trollish. Just basic questions about transparency and the such like.
I now have a third account for just this reason. I watch all the usual suspects but don't comment as I don't want to be blocked (again!) - instead I get it off my chest by coming here for a good old rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I now have a third account for just this reason. I watch all the usual suspects but don't comment as I don't want to be blocked (again!) - instead I get it off my chest by coming here for a good old rant!
I’d lose track if I had three accounts 🤦‍♀️ Like your thinking though.

The latest Ancestry gift/spon/ad is doing it’s rounds 😳🙄