Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Margot Robbie and her stylist are killing it with the Barbie promo looks.

I can't remember the last time a celeb was so ✨fun🎇 with their styling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
florence florence florence why

IMG_3838.jpeg

LOVE the colour. hate everything else about it 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not really fashion related.. but really sad to see what Emily Blunt is doing to her face 😩

She was so beautiful and a great actress and this whole frozen puffed up cheeks doesnt work for her line of actress if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love what Cillian is wearing here better than the grandad cardigan he wore the other day. What a gorgeous man. 😍 Can't wait to watch the film!
Screenshot_20230713-203113_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230713-203110_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So this isn’t even tea, but an anecdote that perfectly captures my dad.

I met Cillian around ten years ago in a restaurant in west of Ireland (my hometown).

I was there with my parents. He was at a neighbouring table with friends. I didn’t notice but seems my parents did.

On the way out my dad stopped at Cillian’s table and said hello to him like he knew him all his life, shook his hand, told me I knew him and to say hello. I assumed this random stranger was a neighbour from home and apologised that I didn’t remember meeting him before but lovely to see him and enjoy his lunch etc.

on the way out mum says to me VERY LOUDLY “ah you do know him, the wind that shakes the barley!”

it just never crossed my mind that a Hollywood actor would be in a local eating spot.

he was shy and quiet and id really just say private. Mortified to have been spotted and not friendly but in no way rude either

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So not quite red carpet but still fashion policing so…

Lucy looks perfectly nice but this Miu Miu dress is almost £3k and it doesn’t look any better than one from New Look and I’m not digging how it’s been styled.
IMG_8927.jpeg

I love this on Jenna though, even if I hate the clumpy shoes. She’s so pretty
IMG_8928.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lucy looks perfectly nice but this Miu Miu dress is almost £3k and it doesn’t look any better than one from New Look and I’m not digging how it’s been styled.
View attachment 2308249

View attachment 2308255
Agreed. The little red Miu Miu is super cute but knee socks? Come on 🙄

Those shoes on Jenna are hideous.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2308249

View attachment 2308255
Noo! I thought we were done with the oversized frilly collar thing. I can’t stand them. I agree Jenna is v pretty but I hate everything about this look.

Reactions: 4
Noo! I thought we were done with the oversized frilly collar thing. I can’t stand them. I agree Jenna is v pretty but I hate everything about this look.
I’m not often a fan of the massive collar and have never been able to pull it off myself, and I’d look like I was wearing a curtain in that print, but I love it on her…the fit is perfect, the little puff shoulders a gorgeous detail and the neckline is low enough to stop it veering into frumpy territory. I just don’t know what happened with the shoes.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2308249

View attachment 2308255
I like the shoes! 😮

They stop the outfit from looking too “full-on Laura Ashley“ 😂

She‘s like a doll, she always looks pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Some horrors at the ELLE Style Awards.....
I can’t even pick out the worst, they are all pretty bad. I get they have lovely figures but why do they need to be half naked all the time. Maybe I’m just a prude 😩

Reactions: 4
I can’t even pick out the worst, they are all pretty bad. I get they have lovely figures but why do they need to be half naked all the time. Maybe I’m just a prude 😩
Well I’m a prude too. I’ve complained here before about the sheer trend. Suki looked beautiful and her dress could have been lovely but why did I have to see her knickers

Omg yessss. I was hoping someone would mention. Wtf with Billie Piper?!

The NTAs was shooting fish in a barrel too. Car crash.
I mean the NTAs is always a complete mess isn't it? I'd have hoped ELLE would have been better. I do like Billie Piper and think she's a great actress but hell she always looks grubby as duck and she is not ageing well. The make up is always drag queen harsh and she generally just looks a bit of a state. I liked Suki's outfit, even with the knickers but I guess I'm also a prude as the tits and arse look is just not for me.

What is this, amateur hour!
Where are the pics of your worst dressed from NTAs?

I'll get the ball rolling

Stacey Solomon in a hideous attempt to jump on the Barbie train that left a month ago

75108413-12483753-image-m-5_1693982236711.jpg

Maura Higgins, looking incredibly trashy, even by her impeccable standards of trashiness

75108459-12483753-image-m-16_1693982933844.jpg

I can't even begin to articulate what's wrong with this dress

_Sarah_Platt_wowed_in_a_stunnin-a-45_1693941771931.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What is this, amateur hour!
Where are the pics of your worst dressed from NTAs?

I'll get the ball rolling

Stacey Solomon in a hideous attempt to jump on the Barbie train that left a month ago

View attachment 2429830

Maura Higgins, looking incredibly trashy, even by her impeccable standards of trashiness

View attachment 2429831

I can't even begin to articulate what's wrong with this dress

View attachment 2429832
There’s definitely a pearl necklace joke to be made about Maura’s dress but I’m too much of a lady to make it 😇

Tina’s hair was more offensive to me than the dress but the whole thing screams dragged through a hedge backwards

• Heart
Reactions: 7