Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love his style! He seems to work with Carey Mulligan a lot who I’m a big fan of. As a side note, the mules Margot had been wearing throughout this promo tour - are they Manolos?

Reactions: 1
I love his style! He seems to work with Carey Mulligan a lot who I’m a big fan of. As a side note, the mules Margot had been wearing throughout this promo tour - are they Manolos?
I believe so! The majority of her shoes have be Manolos.

another barbie premiere means another great pastel gosling suit 👌🏻 not hugely into margot’s dress though, especially after how nice the la premiere look was. i still wish she would go full ballgown!

IMG_3837.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still hoping we’re going to see some version of this. Peaches & Cream! My fave Barbie when I was younger.
this is EXACTLY what i had in mind!!!

something in homage to this would be such a beautiful dress too. i’ve loved her outfits so far but i really want her to go ✨full barbie✨ for one.

• Heart
this is EXACTLY what i had in mind!!!

something in homage to this would be such a beautiful dress too. i’ve loved her outfits so far but i really want her to go ✨full barbie✨ for one.
The more I’ve been reminiscing about Barbie outfits recently, the more I realise she might be more than a bit responsible for my love of red carpet fashion! 😂 My other favourite was this - Love Heart Barbie! A version of this would also make a great premiere dress I reckon!

Attachments

• Heart
another barbie premiere means another great pastel gosling suit 👌🏻 not hugely into margot’s dress though, especially after how nice the la premiere look was. i still wish she would go full ballgown!

View attachment 2303826
Ryan’s suit is perfection.
Her dress is not doing it for me. I love the top half. The pearls and neckline are beautiful. The gloves are fun. But her hair isn’t right. Looks a bit casually thrown up. And the hemming on the skirt looks amateur. And the knee breaking through the satin there is ugly. The colour is fab on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ryan’s suit is perfection.
Her dress is not doing it for me. I love the top half. The pearls and neckline are beautiful. The gloves are fun. But her hair isn’t right. Looks a bit casually thrown up. And the hemming on the skirt looks amateur. And the knee breaking through the satin there is ugly. The colour is fab on her.
agreed! ryan looks 🔥🔥🔥 but margot’s just isn’t quite there for me. love the top half, love the colour, but nothing from the waist down is working!

• Heart
Margot showing other stars that you can look great and have fun with your outfits without having your knickers and nipples on show.

Reactions: 6
And this! The attention to detail is so sweet.

1689205777745.jpeg

---
Wait, that one above was the ”day” part of the “day to night” outfit!!

1689206172592.jpeg

1689206523014.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_1538.jpeg

I think this is so pretty from the back. She looks like Cinderella. This whole thread is making me unreasonably happy and I’m not even a fashionista.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All other press tours are going to seem so dull compared to this now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But WTF is this morph suit that Granny Holden is wearing over her arms.

If she was emulating a Barbie doll it would be one so old that it was full of asbestos.

1689235896480.png

So many amazing pastel outfits and then Will Ferrall turns up looking like a job centre manager. I thought he was a bit more up for fun and might have spent five minutes with Ryan's stylist so as to pick out something more interesting.

1689236001425.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Job centre manager made me snort my tea!

Simu Liu seems to have gone bondage Barbie.

How amazing does America F look in full on Hollywood glam?! And Issa in hot pink is 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But WTF is this morph suit that Granny Holden is wearing over her arms.

If she was emulating a Barbie doll it would be one so old that it was full of asbestos.

View attachment 2304893

So many amazing pastel outfits and then Will Ferrall turns up looking like a job centre manager. I thought he was a bit more up for fun and might have spent five minutes with Ryan's stylist so as to pick out something more interesting.

View attachment 2304896
I mean, he is wearing a pink tie! 😂

Reactions: 3