Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is a wild one.

I think she just been watching too much Joe Rogan, so far, she mentioned:
- microplastic in water
- seed oils are the evil
- she's still gluten intolerant
- gut healing
- intermittent fasting isn't a good thing for women
- she doesn't want to have botox anymore to have a "cleansed " body

Her hair is looking gorgeous, as always.
I agree with her on most points but the way she sounds radicalized is a bit weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

This is a wild one.

- microplastic in water
- seed oils are the evil
- gut healing

I agree with her on most points but the way she sounds radicalized is a bit weird.
I'm really tempted to buy her halo vitamins. I was thiiiiiiiiiis close to signing up to receive them monthly and not going to lie -- the state of her hair/skin is what drew me to them. She looks fantastic!

Reactions: 3
I'm really tempted to buy her halo vitamins. I was thiiiiiiiiiis close to signing up to receive them monthly and not going to lie -- the state of her hair/skin is what drew me to them. She looks fantastic!
Just buy some invisible bead extensions and visit an esthetician.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't she say she doesn't even take the Halo vitamins herself due to one of the ingredients?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that you can get better quality vitamins from somewhere else. I would take an omega 3 fatty acid a liquid, I don't like pills and a liquid multivitamin with some good quality lean protein and some green vegetable several times a week and stress management and a good sleep pattern. I got my vitamins from the health store and it's not GNC either.

Reactions: 4
I think that you can get better quality vitamins from somewhere else. I would take an omega 3 fatty acid a liquid, I don't like pills and a liquid multivitamin with some good quality lean protein and some green vegetable several times a week and stress management and a good sleep pattern. I got my vitamins from the health store and it's not GNC either.
Agree. There are more inexpensive alternatives. We really don't know if that's her all natural beauty shining through, or did she have any extra help. A few pills won't do wonders if you are eating crap or just not taking care of yourself sensibly. Also, are there any side effects from those pills few years down the road, who knows.

Reactions: 4
Agree. There are more inexpensive alternatives. We really don't know if that's her all natural beauty shining through, or did she have any extra help. A few pills won't do wonders if you are eating crap or just not taking care of yourself sensibly. Also, are there any side effects from those pills few years down the road, who knows.
True. I heard that we need supplements because there is some vitamins and mineral that is no longer in the food or isn't enough of vitamins and mineral in the food currently. I'm sure that her vitamins does help some people. Good quality food can also help too and not a lot of fast food.

@kale-supramacist there is someone on YouTube with a gumbo recipe using grapeseed oil lol. I don't know how bad grapeseed oil maybe it's the cooking time with the grapeseed oil due to the higher smoking point. IDK. I need to do some more research.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

This is a wild one.

- microplastic in water
- seed oils are the evil
- gut healing

She is, isn't she. Maybe, she's been also watching Dr. Berg, but he is big on IF.

Her hair colorist always did the most stunning browns on her. A glaze or a botox hair treatment goes a long way too.
I take multivitamins, and I have been taking a lot of supplements since I was 22. All I can say is that comparing to my friends, I love how my skin and hair are looking. But I also believe in being low carb and fasting.

@LasVegas702 see that's actually the point I am more conflicted about. I don't know much about seed oils, but I'm not sure if they're inherently unhealthy, or if they're just unhealthy because she's based in the US.

• Heart
True. I heard that we need supplements because there is some vitamins and mineral that is no longer in the food or isn't enough of vitamins and mineral in the food currently. I'm sure that her vitamins does help some people. Good quality food can also help too and not a lot of fast food.

@kale-supramacist there is someone on YouTube with a gumbo recipe using grapeseed oil lol. I don't know how bad grapeseed oil maybe it's the cooking time with the grapeseed oil due to the higher smoking point. IDK. I need to do some more research.
Yes, we can never get enough to meet even the bare minimum. We are not eating enough of something, plus a lot of environmental factors that play a part in affecting the quality of foods etc getting to our table.

Yes, we can never get enough to meet even the bare minimum. We are not eating enough of something, plus a lot of environmental factors that play a part in affecting the quality of foods etc getting to our table.
true

My dad and I would get in arguments because I would buy my broccoli and some other things from Whole Food. He would tell me get it from HEB but he didn’t buy the broccoli. I did so I would just ignore him and get it from where I wanted to get it from. I Tati did do a grocery haul and it was from Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods and somewhere else, I forgot the name. Maybe it was from Sprouts Farmers Market. So by the looks of things she probably eats pretty clean, I could be wrong. I don't like a lot of things from HEB and I also don't like getting food from Target and Wal Mart. Rant over. lol.

• Heart
I thought that I would give you an update about the youtuber that shall not be named that Tati settled with. They are being sued by 7m. 7m's lawyer filed paperwork for a default judgement of 1 million dollars back in 2022 and the judge said that she needs 90 days to figure out what to do about that. The judge denied 7m's request for a default judgement and some of their other request. All of the April trial dates were removed but the pre trial date stayed up on the docket for this case. So the case is going to trial

There is the thread from twitter posted by According to L. Rubin
7M v KJ:
Judge posted her rulings/orders on all pending motions today.
#WOACB is GOING TO TRIAL!
7M motions:
1. Default Judgement-Denied
2.Temp. Injunction-Denied
3.Amended Scheduling Order-GRANTED
4.Protective Order(discovery hidden from KJ)-IN PART (part is granted)
KJ Motion to compel discovery-Denied/Premature (because discovery date changed due to new scheduling order.)
KJ wants to bluster her 'win.' Well, SHE LOST this battle, but she didn't mention this or she couldn't negotiate her way out of this lawsuit.
The judge says "Plantiffs are most certainly public figures..." How is Robert Shinn a public figure when no one knew who he was including kj & he still hasn't "thrust himself into to public spotlight?" Hopefully his lawyer can work on this?
End of 1st Document (con't)
While the judge says the motion for Protective Order is 'wildly overboard' she acknowledges what kj has done and grants some, again a loss for kj.
PROTECTIVE ORDER👇 I haven't had time to read this yet. Just anted to post for ya'll
Protective Order start
I don't have time to read this one yet, but wanted to post it. #woacb #withoutacrystalball #katiejoy