Taskmaster #2 Are you a child of divorce?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie and Nick are my favourites. Nick is a revelation. I love his wistful comments 'oh I actually thought that was good' as his latest attempt is revealed 😂
Another bit that made me laugh was when Greg had asked Nick what marks he should be given for the team task and Nick replied, “five?” It was just the way he said it 😂🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone listen to the podcast? Everyone genuinely loves Nick, I think although he’s not doing so well in the tasks (understatement!) he’s really shown what a nice man he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone listen to the podcast? Everyone genuinely loves Nick, I think although he’s not doing so well in the tasks (understatement!) he’s really shown what a nice man he is.
Yes I do. Went back to watch old series and listened to the relevant podcasts on dog walks during those weird COVID times. Can’t bring myself to listen to Joanne’s episode yet. It’s not often I have 2 contestants I really can’t warm to during a series but her and John and not my thing. At all.

Reactions: 5