Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video is so awkward! She trips over something and there’s no interaction let alone excitement or affection between the two of them, oh my

Reactions: 4
She’s announcing between 7-8 like all the other big influencers do 😂 how sad. It’s peak time for people to be on social media so more chance of interaction.
Her dress looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ran as soon as I saw the tiktoks so here’s my lowdown..
1- dress choice not the most flattering, I admire her body positivity etc and wearing whatever she wants but the rubbing of the belly is what gets me. PLEASE STOP

2- that video honestly makes me sad for her, no love/ affection from Jordan finding out the gender of their baby. Could’ve at least pretended in front of their family.
also her stacking it is jokes, it’s such a chaotic video🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh god, that video is so sad. Dress looks awful, the dark glasses and dark lipstick look like she’s got special needs. Like a child using mums makeup. Jordan is dressed in his pjs and neither of them look in any way connected as a couple. I don’t think they are still together, there’s no chemistry at all between them

Reactions: 5
the dress looks absolutely awful
she does not dress to suit her figure at all

he is no way interested in her or that baby
there was not one ounce of affection at all
and guaranteed tasha will say he did show affection but the video was cut short or something

the dress looks absolutely awful
she does not dress to suit her figure at all

he is no way interested in her or that baby
there was not one ounce of affection at all
and guaranteed tasha will say he did show affection but the video was cut short or something
He honestly just looked like a child excited to play with a confetti cannon. It’s embarrassing. He’s such a man child

Reactions: 5
He honestly just looked like a child excited to play with a confetti cannon. It’s embarrassing. He’s such a man child
literally a big baby!
absolute state of him in that video
he couldn’t even pretend in front of her family and “friends” to be excited.

Reactions: 2
She needs to learn about fit and flare dresses
Literally they’d be so much more flattering! I don’t know why she thinks she looks good

They don’t even look at each other or look excited at all after the confetti pops, they both couldn’t care less it’s so blatant

Why does she always do that dark lipstick? It doesn’t suit her at all. I honestly can’t get over that dress, it’s so bad. Not many people would look good in it so it’s not even about her weight. You literally have to have the perfect figure to look good in a dress like that. Did none of her friends tell her it wasn’t flattering? There’s no way my friends would let me film myself looking like that.

nice to see jordan made an effort
didn’t even tie his trainers up 😬
look like he’d just crawled out of bed ,

probably doesn’t even know how to tie his shoelaces 🤣 I literally cannot get over that he is legally allowed to drive and managed to pass his test!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He probably did. She’ll use the excuse that he was tired from a night shift but seriously? You’d think he could make some kind of effort. She’s wearing a full formal dress and he’s in pjs. So embarrassing. They really do look like something off the undateables don’t they?

it’s so embarrassing
he is an absolute state
i just know her parents probably can not stand him
she’ll have every excuse under the sun if people say he made no effort or there was no affection
she won’t care as she’s got what she wants from him

He probably did. She’ll use the excuse that he was tired from a night shift but seriously? You’d think he could make some kind of effort. She’s wearing a full formal dress and he’s in pjs. So embarrassing. They really do look like something off the undateables don’t they?
was literally about to say this
she’ll use any excuse or “it wasn’t really a formal thing and jordan doesn’t like to dress up”

it’s so embarrassing
he is an absolute state
i just know her parents probably can not stand him
she’ll have every excuse under the sun if people say he made no effort or there was no affection
she won’t care as she’s got what she wants from him

was literally about to say this
she’ll use any excuse or “it wasn’t really a formal thing and jordan doesn’t like to dress up”
She always makes excuses for his crappy behaviour. Any decent boyfriend would make effort. He knows this means a lot to her.
My partner isn’t really into taking pics, but I love having family photo shoots and every time without fail he dresses up and makes an effort because even though he doesn’t enjoy it, he knows how much it means to me!
Shame Tasha doesn’t think she deserves the same

Thank god it’s not a girl.

• Heart
She always makes excuses for his crappy behaviour. Any decent boyfriend would make effort. He knows this means a lot to her.
My partner isn’t really into taking pics, but I love having family photo shoots and every time without fail he dresses up and makes an effort because even though he doesn’t enjoy it, he knows how much it means to me!
Shame Tasha doesn’t think she deserves the same

Thank god it’s not a girl.
I can’t tell whether it’s good or not that it’s a boy. I’m relieved it’s not a girl but Jordan will bring his son up to be a misogynist just like he is

Did they already know? They’re both wearing blue

they’re both an embarrassment
she used him to get pregnant and he uses her so he has someone to run around doing his cooking and cleaning etc

he will absolutely be an absent parent
she thinks it’ll be oh so easy with a newborn but it isn’t

she thinks she’s so superior to others because she “knows it all” but in reality she’s just an absolute immature person who has no clue.

i feel so so sorry for there son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.