Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I see him just leaving and not giving a toss about the baby maybe he’ll take the reborn that’s a daddy’s girl with him 🤢
Baby Boris Johnson

Do you think? I’m sure they’ll split because they are a terrible couple (I mean, he’s already cheated so they aren’t strong). But I think he’ll just bugger off. I really can’t see him fighting for the baby
I could see him doing either tbh, that’s the excitement the scabby milkman brings to the table 😂

well if she gets another double buggy i hope they are facing opposite ways cos that poor newborns in for the fright of its life when it gets introduced to Baby Boris Johnson
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a quick google. Cheapest one is £899!!!!
She’ll claim she got it for pennies or free on fb market place. Which is actually worse than buying new because an actual mother could have bought that but nope, selfish Tasha got it for her dolls

Reactions: 3
Awww bless her……she’s got all dressed up and put a skin tight dress on so it looks like she’s pregnant 🙊
Tasha - FYI you can rub your stomach but there is not one hint of a bump it just looks like you’re trying to rub your tummy due to a case of trapped wind. Points for effort thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.