Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was saying if she looks after friends babies when their parents aren’t there, then she’d want a double pushchair.

However, how often is she gonna be looking after other peoples children? I’ve never seen her look after anyones kids up to now. So will she really have them that often to make it worthwhile getting a double?!
Also, who asks someone with a newborn to look after their children as well?? Like I know you have your hands full with your new baby but can you look after mine too. As if.
I wouldn't let her look after a pet rock let alone a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unless she’s going to get one of them ones that’s a single but can transition into a double? Is it a bugaboo I think?

I reckon she’s planning to ‘accidentally’ get pregnant asap after this baby is born, hence wanting a double pram. She is going to have the shock of her life when baby arrives.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s planning to ‘accidentally’ get pregnant asap after this baby is born, hence wanting a double pram. She is going to have the shock of her life when baby arrives.
I did think that too but there’s no way she could look after 2 babies. She’ll struggle with one. Honestly, I think once she gets heavily pregnant and then has to go through birth and the newborn stage she’ll wish she had waited until she was actually ready. She’s going to be a terrible mum

Reactions: 1
I did think that too but there’s no way she could look after 2 babies. She’ll struggle with one. Honestly, I think once she gets heavily pregnant and then has to go through birth and the newborn stage she’ll wish she had waited until she was actually ready. She’s going to be a terrible mum
I honestly can’t even imagine her with a real baby, I don’t feel like she can genuinely distinguish the difference between a real baby and a reborn in her head

I honestly can’t even imagine her with a real baby, I don’t feel like she can genuinely distinguish the difference between a real baby and a reborn in her head
She’s so focused on gender reveals and dressing it up. She has absolutely no idea what being a mum entails, if she did she would have picked a better man to have a baby with

She’s so focused on gender reveals and dressing it up. She has absolutely no idea what being a mum entails, if she did she would have picked a better man to have a baby with
To her it’s just another doll! She has no clue how hard it will be. She’s focused her energy on having a baby for the last 4/5 years because she’s a child and wants to play dress up! It shows because every man she’s been with she’s had a pregnancy not caring about being in the relationship just who will give her sperm for a real life dolly!
She’s young and has the time to find the right person and to grow up a bit (not knocking young mums by the way) she’s just too immature!
Just grab the popcorn and watch as I’m sure it’ll be a comedy show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I hope for the baby’s sake it’s not female. Having Jordan for a dad it’s destined for a lifetime of abuse. It’ll be like Tasha’s life repeating itself

I hope for the baby’s sake it’s not female. Having Jordan for a dad it’s destined for a lifetime of abuse. It’ll be like Tasha’s life repeating itself
I can see them splitting up and him turning into a fathers 4 justice type trying to gain custody

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see them splitting up and him turning into a fathers 4 justice type trying to gain custody
Do you think? I’m sure they’ll split because they are a terrible couple (I mean, he’s already cheated so they aren’t strong). But I think he’ll just bugger off. I really can’t see him fighting for the baby

Do you think? I’m sure they’ll split because they are a terrible couple (I mean, he’s already cheated so they aren’t strong). But I think he’ll just bugger off. I really can’t see him fighting for the baby
I honestly think they’ll break up before the baby is born, I can’t see him fighting for the baby either

Wasn’t he going to leave her if she didn’t get pregnant? I could see him going full mens rights/trying to get full custody.

Yeah I see him just leaving and not giving a toss about the baby maybe he’ll take the reborn that’s a daddy’s girl with him 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.