Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is something you see on the undateable
I can definitely see them both on there!

I am still cringing at the fact she contacted metro to get them to do a news article on her. It’s so embarrassing! Just shows her social intelligence. Most people would be humiliated with that being on the internet.

How she’s managed to find so many boyfriends I have no idea
I mean… the state of the men she goes for.. it’s a case of them both being as desperate as each other. All her boyfriends have been so ugly 😂 though tbf Jordan is the worst 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
I can definitely see them both on there!

I am still cringing at the fact she contacted metro to get them to do a news article on her. It’s so embarrassing! Just shows her social intelligence. Most people would be humiliated with that being on the internet.

I mean… the state of the men she goes for.. it’s a case of them both being as desperate as each other. All her boyfriends have been so ugly 😂 though tbf Jordan is the worst 🤢🤢🤢
True, none of them have been lookers. I think Luke was the worst though

Oh I found the article, my personal highlights: Jordan saying he’s grown up with kids so he’ll be good with kids (no correlation), the fact the rooms need his “approval”, the reborn doll that genuinely looks extremely unwell and last the COMMENTS 😂

Also in tears at him DRIVING WITH THE DOLL ON HIS LAP!!!!! He’s deffo going to do this with the baby if they make it that far

Attachments

• Haha
Oh I found the article, my personal highlights: Jordan saying he’s grown up with kids so he’ll be good with kids (no correlation), the fact the rooms need his “approval”, the reborn doll that genuinely looks extremely unwell and last the COMMENTS 😂

Also in tears at him DRIVING WITH THE DOLL ON HIS LAP!!!!! He’s deffo going to do this with the baby if they make it that far
The comments 😂

• Haha
The comments 😂
Those comments are brutal. Not a single positive one. How is she not absolutely humiliated?

Also, in her q&a she says she planned basically all her pregnancies. How can you admit planning a baby with someone you’ve just met? She must have something not right about her. “Normal” people don’t act like that

Reactions: 2
I really wish Tasha would either get a tint on her eyebrows or draw them on… I don’t know why but they really bug me 😂😂

I really wish Tasha would either get a tint on her eyebrows or draw them on… I don’t know why but they really bug me 😂😂
She did get them tinted, they actually looked okay but Jordan told her he didn’t like them and took the piss out of her constantly on live. Being his usual bullying abusive self

Last edited:

Emily Walker the commenter needs to join us here

• Haha
She did get them tinted, they actually looked okay but Jordan told her he didn’t like them and took the piss out of her constantly on live. Being his usual bullying abusive self
Really I must of missed that, her hair being so bright and her paleness the eyebrows just look wild

Ig question “how much have you got in savings for when baby arrives” Basically replied with not telling you but no one has savings and you don’t need savings to have a child. ‘I don’t see how that’s relevant as long as I can support them to grow’.

that babies going to cost more the Jordan’s car

Ig question “how much have you got in savings for when baby arrives” Basically replied with not telling you but no one has savings and you don’t need savings to have a child. ‘I don’t see how that’s relevant as long as I can support them to grow’.

that babies going to cost more the Jordan’s car
she’s so unintentionally funny
she bragged about her “savings” and how much they have left over but is now acting coy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.