Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT.THE.duck.IS.THIS 🙈

She literally lives in a house of horrors. Imagine coming down in the middle of the night and seeing that 😂
Screenshot_20210330-200910.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Meant to post this the other day, what is her eyeliner like? And she a makeup artist? Maybe she could watch a makeup tutorial?
E9E13E36-A544-425D-97F2-6FCC5E06C6B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Funny i like a lot of the stuff she picks and would have similar taste but it's just EVERYTHING together at once. take a breath Tara. some of the pieces would be nice individually add a bit if character or personality but Jaysus between the bird head in the hall the hog in the kitchen and not the monkey in the sitting room. It's like dublin zoo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So back to the monkey now for a moment....she said she was sent.....is it a gift? A pr drop? What is it?

Reactions: 1
She's shared some april fool's joke video another girl posted and it's giving me seriously anxiety, the woman keeps turning to the camera while leaving her baby on the changing mat on a table 🙈🙈 can't even watch!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This half arsed ‘ I’m having some tests and some medical issues’ - don’t come on and tell half a story. There’s no reason at all you’d need to tell us that, we don’t assume you should be online 24/7. Attention seeking

Reactions: 15
This half arsed ‘ I’m having some tests and some medical issues’ - don’t come on and tell half a story. There’s no reason at all you’d need to tell us that, we don’t assume you should be online 24/7. Attention seeking
I feel terrible even writing this but she’s been doing that since Gene was born. I would never wish anything bad on anyone, but she preaches about privacy all time and then drip feeds info that like. It’s all for engagement and views 🙈

Reactions: 14
I feel terrible even writing this but she’s been doing that since Gene was born. I would never wish anything bad on anyone, but she preaches about privacy all time and then drip feeds info that like. It’s all for engagement and views 🙈
I honestly think it’s because she has nothing going on to make her interesting to insta. The fashion factories or shows like that that she would be on are all gone, she’s not modelling. She’s nothing only an unemployed mua (who probably won’t work as a mua again any time soon til kids in school) now showing a few freebies and a tacky house.. I reckon she shares these snippets for attention and to try keep people interested in her

Reactions: 13
She's like people who tag themselves in A&E or the GPs surgery and don't reply to any of the hope you're OK messages 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

new thread before this one gets locked

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.