Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s I’ll …. Your all jumping to conclusions - I just think she loves being super skinny from her modelling days and is not eating enough food . She might have had a thyroid issue or something after having the kids , I think she alluded to something along those lines but it wouldn’t make u that skinny once u take medication for it. Classic under eating I think 😬
Underrating to remain skeletal is disordered eating.

Reactions: 9
Free personalisation now and 60% off all stock!
I hope Tara that you’ve learnt a lesson in trying to sell knock off Chinese tit online for extortionate prices. Nobody is going to buy just because we have watched you put on a winged eyeliner or blush highlight the last 5 years

Reactions: 14
I really don’t get this idea of plastering the front of your child’s clothes with their name, definitely a safety issue, I have seen it mentioned a few times on other threads, but besides that I have no trouble remembering my kids names having given birth to them and all…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yes I totally agree it’s disordered eating was just disagreeing with people saying they think she has some mystery illness that makes her get skinny. I just don’t think she does. Was prob a thyroid condition but once u take the correct meds it doesn’t cause u to be super skinny - I think she loves being skinny hence all the excessive posts and she’s loving herself right now
Underrating to remain skeletal is disordered eating.
I

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she has misery illness , she has a eating disorder . She looks painfully thin at the moment .

Reactions: 11
Dr Vicki O'Dwyer promoting wondercru.. Story up showing the personalised jumper. Is her sister not the other business partner in womdercru? No sign of pr or ad. Maybe she paid for the jumper? It just sticks out like a sore thumb as not her usual content.. Or style

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really don’t get this idea of plastering the front of your child’s clothes with their name, definitely a safety issue, I have seen it mentioned a few times on other threads, but besides that I have no trouble remembering my kids names having given birth to them and all…
From a child safety perspective alone, aren't we warned not to write their names on backpacks etc incase strangers call them by their name and kids think they know who might be trying to lure them away so who would want their name on the front of a sweatshirt I don't know. Plus if you have two boys and want to pass the feckin thing down the line, like most of us normal people do, then you can't 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hate the wasteful nature of personalised clothes. What are the chances of these tracksuits being passed down to another Gene or Jools. They'll be going straight to landfill.

Reactions: 18
Hate the wasteful nature of personalised clothes. What are the chances of these tracksuits being passed down to another Gene or Jools. They'll be going straight to landfill.
Honestly her stuff looks like she fished them out of landfill. Absolute rags!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.