Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yup she's on begging someone has let her down to borrow money so she's going on about her Internet being cut off and saying it's only 50odd quid blah blah

No doubt she will get all the money she needs today!! She will never change

And as always it's NOT her fault she can't pay her virgin bill ITS VIRGINS FAULT!

Another new set of mods when will people learn
Sounds like she’s been taking lessons from CJakaSmithyWarrior ! Disgusting begs the pair of them

Reactions: 3

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Its back!!! With a new set of nashers aswell!!!
---
Here she is begging away, need to complete 10 goals before she does storytime! Every goal complete she will answer a question 🙄🙄

150 baby foxes is goal No 2
---
According to tara & she swears to tell the truth no lies!

1. She's not had a baby
2. She's got dentures on the NHS
3. She still has princess
4. She's hasnt been in HMP
5. She took a break for mental health reasons
---
"Shes not too bad, shes been better" desperate for gifts! And mugs are actually gifting her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Can't have needed a fridge or rent that desperately.. she's now getting her nails and toes done!! 😡 People questioning her about it are getting blocked, she said she's not had them done in 6 weeks so she's allowed 🙄🙄

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Its really weird how she can be bouncing and then all of a sudden she goes all poor old me.

It's really weird, it's like she's got personality disorder or something.

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Her Vic or whatever her name is. Her voice goes straight through me. Every time she speaks tara doesn't even listen. Tara even shouted at her today 🤣🙈

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Someone preggers again 👀 jesus christ!! She's ballooned!!!
---
Sausage fingers and everything! Come on Tara tell us what's going on
Says she's on steroids for chrones.
But then she also says she's not on live for money but when a CLA spoof account chipped her a couple of gifts she soon turned and said she needed more and needs a Chinese tonight.....

notyourfanx

I actually liked Tara, I haven’t seen anything for me not to like her but to be honest I’ve not looked for anything! I’ve been in her lives plenty of times with nothing but nice comments.
Seems she doesn’t read names or realise who’s in her lives and blocks at every opportunity no wonder she has no friends!
i went in her live, complimented her hair & said mine looks like miss trunchball when I have it in a bun but hers looks lovely, next minute I was calling HER trunchball & instantly muted and blocked 😂
Just goes to show she doesn’t read her comments properly and is only there for 1 thing! Luckily I’ve never gifted this woman!
i will now go and dig for more reasons to not like her 👍🏼 As you were…

Utterbollocks

Who’s that absolute cretin who sits in bed and smokes and curses on live with Tara? Victorious or something! Jesus Christ ppl need jobs
Oh she does my head in. Thick as mashed potato. She doesn't have a single thing about her, or any opinions on anything, just agrees with whatever Tara is saying or talking about how ill she is.

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
This girl is a joke. Apparently she's not mentally wel. So she's got people coming over to see her. And they might be sectioned . She was bouncing laughing joking all fucking week now she's not mentally stable... she doesn't know what the fuck she's on about!!

ploggy

She’s in a pub with someone she’s known for 3 months, he has a gf (the landlady) and is all over him inviting him back to her bed 😂 even saying ‘I know your mrs will be watching the cctv back anyway’ dogggg

• Wow

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Begging for gifts I guess 🤣🤣🤣that Vic is a fucking sheep! She was all over katie bailey now she's friends with Tara..

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I believe so but she will be back when her money is running low
Looks like you were right 😅 she was on last night saying she didn’t have much in to eat, said she had bits but then said she wasn’t begging, yet had a pic up saying any gifts appreciated or something along those lines, she’s on again now saying she’s not asking for anything anymore. Saying she’s not ok, it’s what she does all the time. So predictable.