Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
On live again saying she can’t pay her phone bill.. people keep asking if she needs some help, shes like no Im ok guys I’m not even asking anymore coz I just get shit for it, but if people wanna help then that’s fine 🙄🙄
The indirect begging pisses me off so much

• Angry
Reactions: 6

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Bit of a backstory, Tara is 32(?!) Sometimes says she is 30, has 5 children, first 2 were removed from her care, she then went onto have 3 more, again removed from her care after fleeing her house due to harassment.
Was forever live on TikTok moving from hotel to hotel in Leicester to avoid social services all paid for by her followers.
Up until recently She's been living in a tent, and for the past 9months has been trying to raise money for a deposit for a home (She's had over 5k and a home has never materialised until now)
Now finally has a 1bed flat, thanks to her followers sending her over a grand again....

Reactions: 5

hannahthecretin

Been waiting for her to have her own thread. What a fucking joke and skanky she is. Sniffed up constantly. Begs constantly. Thinks she's some kind of gangster roadman. No Tara your a jumped up little slag who abuses your kids and no fucker likes u

notyourfanx

Notice how quickly she goes off love when she’s racked up her money! She makes me sick!
apparently she was supposed to send money to her ‘other bank account’ but sent it to the wrong person.. & that person ‘won’t transfer it back and basically told her to fk off’ but yet she was mentioning nonames!
we all know she loves to call people out so that was a lie! She clearly wanted more money ‘she specifically said she needed over £100! I’d love to knock out what teeth she has left!

• Heart

Kat615799

Chatty Member
She’s just a full on tramp we’re all in the same boat cost of living & she Carnt bland mental health because I have depression ptsd and anxiety I work full time being a single mum to 3 kids get off her lazy sponging arse and do abit instead of mooing about asking and making out she’s the only person that struggling

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
I always see posts about her begging on Facebook and wondered why I couldn’t see a thread for her on here! One of the biggest begs on the app and that’s saying something, isn’t stupid either and asks people to PayPal her rather than sending gifts!

Reactions: 4

michaela200

Honestly people are disgusting on tik tok how has she literally got the front to sit there live getting her nails done when she was begging for a fridge freezer and rent money yesterday why are people so gullible in that fucking app

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Abit of a coincident that the replacement fridge is identical to the broken one 🤨. Wake up people, there was no broken fridge. All a scam for your cash!
And she said she had made £150 this morning!! I'm assuming this is from the £25 for a saucy pic on snapchat. Are these people stupid!
Everything that comes out of that womans disgusting mouth is lies.

rachshin

Chatty Member
Abit of a coincident that the replacement fridge is identical to the broken one 🤨. Wake up people, there was no broken fridge. All a scam for your cash!
And she said she had made £150 this morning!! I'm assuming this is from the £25 for a saucy pic on snapchat. Are these people stupid!

• Angry

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She always says this, its quite concerning. Does anyone think she will get her kids back? In her lives she doesn't let on much but she does say things are now going her way
It's been confirmed by the children's Gran (exs mum) that the kids will never go back to her. She won't admit it on Tiktok though

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Honestly people are disgusting on tik tok how has she literally got the front to sit there live getting her nails done when she was begging for a fridge freezer and rent money yesterday why are people so gullible in that fucking app
I honestly cant stand her. Self entitled cow she is

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
All I keep hearing is.. “i need to sort some bits out, but I won’t go into detail coz I’ll get called a beg”
In other words she needs money 🙄 she has an iPad and a phone.. possibly 2 phones? 🤔 sell one of those! I’ve had to sell my phone, even my wedding rings in the past just so we could eat and pay bills. Not rely on other people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
sorry but that other girl is a scruff too.. have you see. How disgusting her home is! The celling the kitchen and living room
Smoking in the house with 2 babies In the house.

Last night she was live in bed and she was smoking a fag whole her baby was in her bed with her..

Plus does she ever wash? Her finger nails are absolutely disgusting

Sorry I know she's a young mum but surely to god she could clean etc...

• Sick
  • Angry