Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a backstory, Tara is 32(?!) Sometimes says she is 30, has 5 children, first 2 were removed from her care, she then went onto have 3 more, again removed from her care after fleeing her house due to harassment.
Was forever live on TikTok moving from hotel to hotel in Leicester to avoid social services all paid for by her followers.
Up until recently She's been living in a tent, and for the past 9months has been trying to raise money for a deposit for a home (She's had over 5k and a home has never materialised until now)
Now finally has a 1bed flat, thanks to her followers sending her over a grand again....

Reactions: 5
She’s in a pub with someone she’s known for 3 months, he has a gf (the landlady) and is all over him inviting him back to her bed 😂 even saying ‘I know your mrs will be watching the cctv back anyway’ dogggg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I always see posts about her begging on Facebook and wondered why I couldn’t see a thread for her on here! One of the biggest begs on the app and that’s saying something, isn’t stupid either and asks people to PayPal her rather than sending gifts!

Reactions: 4
She’s in a pub with someone she’s known for 3 months, he has a gf (the landlady) and is all over him inviting him back to her bed 😂 even saying ‘I know your mrs will be watching the cctv back anyway’ dogggg
I can't turn it off I'm waiting for her to come down and scream get out of ma pubbbb😂😂

Reactions: 1
I can't turn it off I'm waiting for her to come down and scream get out of ma pubbbb😂😂
She’s got some cheek honestly she only looks small aswell she would prob get decked hahah

She’s now just said she would ride the landladys boyfriends d better than she ever will 💀 classy

Not only has she ruined her mates Beckys marriage she's set out to ruin joshs relationship now too and also put his girlfriends license at risk🙄

Been waiting for her to have her own thread. What a bleeping joke and skanky she is. Sniffed up constantly. Begs constantly. Thinks she's some kind of gangster roadman. No Tara your a jumped up little slag who abuses your kids and no fucker likes u

Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is, she is trying desperately to get her kids back then stays on a live for everyone to record her been abusive and vile to someone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Last week she said to the homeless officer she was petrified of men..
After last night she clearly isn't.

On the thread of Tara Attfield here is more
Its about time this vile pedalo got her come ups, what the world can see now how she is around young children 💔 and how she kisses young babies an children an the popo dont seem to take it seriously, all she does as well is beg beg constantly an if she isn't given what she wants she blocks, but people who gifted her either on gifts, PayPal, bank transfers she blocks them as she moves unto other vulnerable people, this one is due her come upons really soon weather its jail an locked away for life an never allowed out 🤬🤬

• Angry