Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
It’s a full in cringe fest worthy of an American whose 8 times great uncle once shagged their Scottish hairdresser.

Tan 👋🏻 McCoys crisps aren’t Scottish. Burns night is a celebration of the works (poems and music) of Rabbie Burns, not tartan tat day. Enjoy your night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Maggie28

VIP Member
Size of her shoe 😂 must be a size 10
Those jeans look really tight,
Tan is on her way down to the wreckage of the real Titanic, in a little submarine named after her, that she purchased for Taco as a surprise gift.
She will need the lumberjack shirt because she is bringing up loads of jewels. That she will wear to her pretend wedding. She said a few weeks ago something was happening. I bet that’s when she found out they was going to Northern Ireland.
Which, I love, spent a year there, many moons ago.
Like all Irish people, they’re amazing, friendly and it’s a great place. But she is so uncultured she won’t appreciate it.

Jesus Mary and the wee donkey, what’s with her forehead?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Oohthatsgood

I’ve never ever thought of celebrating Chinese New Year, one, because I’m not Chinese and 2, I’ll be honest after our new year (who’s British that followed her) who gives a fuck, I couldn’t imagine my life being so boring that I have to bring out so much tat to celebrate something that isn’t even ours? Tonight we sat at our dining table like a pretty normal family, after cooking with our youngest (who’s 26) and had a chilli chive chicken things with spuds. We sat around the table, ate our food, giggled (lol) and caught up, Luke every night. These dickheads really need a reality check. The only people who follow them are the ones who just found them, the ones who find them entertaining or the ones that keep them there incase of a bad day and you need something unrealistic to look at and realise your life is amazing as it is. I literally can’t stand the slit of them. Their houses are miserable, they’re fat, lazy and ugly……. What part of their lives am I supposed to be jealous of? They’re liars, cheaters, sponging cunts, and attention seekers.

• Heart

Dramallamas

VIP Member
She is so fucking odd. Why all the filming of the insides of pubs? Just put down your phone enjoy your romantic 🤮🤮🤮 mini break with your lecherous husband…

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I had the same hello fresh as fatso tonight, it was fucking vile. But then mangina Del didn’t cook it for me so no wonder 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok…..so dirty John will no doubt be rained off, trash bag will miraculously have a day off and they’ll be watching crappy films and drinking tea out of those god awful pound stretcher pink striped cups and saucers. If the kiddies are still at school then surely to god they should be in bed all day shagging not watching home and away or whatever channel 5 crap it is. Saddos.

• Haha
  • Sick

swimming

VIP Member
Hold onto your hats ladies…. Storm Eunice hitting tonight…. Will we see a repeat of Tan in a hi-viz jacket directing traffic again outside BMW Mini.

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
Why does bad bitch tanzi always make out like she drinks champagne every night? We all know you never open the bottle tan you freak

• Haha

Oohthatsgood

Is that you Tanya?
If you remember a few threads back when that other new member commented and was constantly putting … at the end of every sentence and we said hi tan, think the account got deleted and it looks like she’s made a new one. Tan we still remember you telling us to turn this into a trash page because “Tanya has calmed down” lmfao.

• Haha

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Oh how I miss the passive aggressive comments 😭😭😭 a few of my faves:

oh bless you hun
I got this 3 weeks ago silly
Shame on you!
I think it’s cute how you don’t know how extra I am

• Haha

Wordsmith

She in the fucking hell did Valentine’s Day become Valentine’s week!!!!
Fuck sake woman, do the right thing. Clean your grout and get a job!!!
No one should have this much time on their hands. Fucking hell. I don’t even know what I am having for dinner tomorrow night let alone the next few days.
I don’t know anyone that does all this shit.
Fucking Trollops, the pair of them!!!
Couldn’t agree more. What does she even do all day when she’s not doing her three hours of ‘work’ a week? Making Valentine’s Day into Valentine’s week shows shes got far too much time on her hands and much too little to occupy her mind.
Brushing up on her geography and grammar skills would be a good start.

Lurker111

Chatty Member
It’s a SAD existence when the only thing that makes you happy is ‘exciting purchases’,and more unnecessary delivery’s 🙄.I mean how many pair of boots does one ape need?!.
Sad that she's buying herself more than she bought her partner for his actual birthday. He gets a shit kids party, and she gets new boots. All in the name of the gram eh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
So Tan has done a good deed for the day? What was that? Let an old lady cross the road!! 🙄
Full on roast for her and Pinocchio’s older brother!
Am I weird? I don't get why 2 people who live in the same house and are partners communicate through an app instead of speaking to each other?? My "hubby" tells me to my face when the food is nice etc.

It's full on cringe and all for show. It probably takes longer to type out than it would to look up from their phones and actually say the words to their faces.

She's so braggy it's embarrassing. Amd the filters......omg stop with them. I just don't get why anyone filters their face for a selfie and they look nothing like their real self and then people comment going oh gorgeous etc but even that comment is fake as its not the real person.

I have a real annoyance with filters as it can be such pressure to young girls and anyone really come to think of it. I'm in early 50s now, wrinkles, grey hair etc but I'm more confident now than inevwr was looks wise as I embrace natural aging process and don't confirm to a society that thinks filters are "natural".

Anyway back to these 2...anyone else excited for the next "themed event"....they coming thick and fast now. Pancake day battle woohoo 🙌 💪 👏 then Easter, spring, clocks forward, daffodils. I bet they've already got a container on its way from China full of jubilee stuff 😄😄

• Heart

Bob93

Chatty Member
I am genuinely quite concerned that, if I have understood correctly, Tan and H2B are going to be having a Kids birthday party themed evening and I may not be able to cope with the cringe of this and it will finally be too much 😳

• Haha