Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
Seventy bloody quid she wasted on them! No wonder she had dickless Derek dashing about town trying to track them down 😂. Mental the pair of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
£70! Christ, people are choosing between eating and heating and she is pissing up £70 on a fuck ugly flower arrangement?! The world has gone mad!

Reactions: 20

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Those jeans look really tight,
Tan is on her way down to the wreckage of the real Titanic, in a little submarine named after her, that she purchased for Taco as a surprise gift.
She will need the lumberjack shirt because she is bringing up loads of jewels. That she will wear to her pretend wedding. She said a few weeks ago something was happening. I bet that’s when she found out they was going to Northern Ireland.
Which, I love, spent a year there, many moons ago.
Like all Irish people, they’re amazing, friendly and it’s a great place. But she is so uncultured she won’t appreciate it.

Jesus Mary and the wee donkey, what’s with her forehead?

I very rarely comment on these 2 morons I tend to just silently follow along but had to post this as does anyone see the resemblance 🤣 as you were!

Attachments

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Tanzi pulling out the big guns to try and win valentine's Day early, can't wait for the filtered to fuck selfies of her and dickless del with that giant teddy

I know not everyone will share my opinion on this but as a woman in her early forties herself, personally I think by Tan’s age if you have to do these big grand gestures on Valentine’s day your relationship is probably destined for the shitter. Romance can take many forms but it is not reserved for a specific day and is certainly not a huge teddy bear (who is most likely still dwarfed by our supersize Tanzi 🤣) at an overpriced hipster cinema with overly sweetened cocktails (most likely from a pump) 😂😂😂. Just my humble two pence worth 🤣

• Heart

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Hi Tash 👋🏻 when you fake being sick to get out of going to work it’s not the best idea to post every bit of food that you’re shovelling in your fat gob on Insta. You’re clearly not ill, despite the strategically placed box of tissues in your photos. People who are too sick to go to work generally don’t have the energy to stage their dining table for photos.

• Heart

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Olivia “helped” make fucking dippy eggs…. How can you help make an egg? Did they both drop the egg into the water at the same time? Did one press the toaster down and the other butter the toast? Trash bag if you read here GET A GRIP!!! Oh and we hate you to gingey so don’t get excited xo

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ladsladslads666

Waiting for the inevitable post from Tash about how tired she is today, what a culture shock going back to work, doesn’t know what day it is etc etc

• Haha

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Why is it Tan assumes being Scottish is an irn bru and Tunnocks?! She does know that we actually have other things? Just away to pop my wee pet haggis back in its cage 🙄

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Haha who has week day champagne for no reason. Is she trying to pretend to be rich quaffing champagne in her two up two down.

• Haha

Wordsmith

Love how Trash counts sorting her accounts (ie consolidating her debts) as working from home. 🤣. This is just basic life admin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loving that Tran has booked to see "Unchartered" 🤣🤣🤣 she's even hashtagged it too! Daft bint.
Ah yes, she wanted to see the new treasure-hunting action film with Tom Holland, but it was fully booked so now she’s off to see a film about Terry, a middle aged man from Watford who never passed his final accountancy exam.

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I can’t wait until the first time Tasha makes her couch lights red (probably for a scary ‘movie’) and a punter knocks on the door asking how much she charges. She’s the only person I’ve known to have taken #homeinspo from a red light district

• Haha

Londonsays

Chatty Member
He doesn’t look very impressed with his birthday trip to Belfast. I think he’s thinking he’s going to look an idiot in his nautical outfit walking about the Titanic museum 😂 I kind of feel sorry for him.

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Tans posted this one AGAIN! No money to spend on something new to post this year?
She has spent it all on new tassels and EB!
She’ll have flowers delivered to work, which is a waste because they work and live together.
My husband has been called away so it’s just me and the dogs. Lucky for me we had our Valentine’s Day at the bathroom showroom. All sorted and will be fitted in 6 weeks. No light up shower for me!

• Haha