Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Imagine having your monster munch daughter in the house for the first time in over a year and she sits there photographing her fish and chips with the bag propped behind it

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Needmorecoffee2

Trash is such a lazy cow.. the fact that hitting 10k steps a day is a major event, says so much. Most people do more than that and some… it’s very odd that she doesn’t.. what’s even sadder is that she has no self awareness of the consequences of her actions.. one of the reasons she has turned into a dollop is because she sits on her arse so much waiting films and TV… does she not see that’s one of the reasons she’s piled the (stones & ) pounds on.. sone days she must scoff thousands of calories and so much of that empty calories in way of sugary drinks etc. She just needs to eat less and move more.. it’s not rocket science.
Only losing 5 pounds on that C9 crap is a piss poor result… I don’t believe she stuck to it all the way through .. she doesn’t have the will power to not eat treaties and snackies. If it was a genuine detox and reboot, she would have lost a ton more than 5 pounds.
She blames lockdown on bad eating habits?! But yet spent most of lockdown zooming around like a demented person desperate to find any remotely new product. It’s an obsession. Has she finally realised that her Insta obsession of being seen to have the latest snacks has actually cost her her appearance. Other Instagrammers will buy that stuff where as Trash buys it AND eats it all.. She’s not only damaging her own health but she’s also damaging her ‘kiddies’ health.. yet again, her obsession to keep her teenage kids as babies has consequences… she seems to have a massive hole in her life which she tries to fill with food & attention.

Let’s all sit back and wait for Tanya to state she’s going to lose weight to out do trash .. but because it’s Tanya, she’ll pay for private weight loss surgery & her surgeon would have invented the gastric band. This will go one of 2 ways - either Tan will now try and out do Trash OR she’ll just keep shovelling food in her face hole and get even bigger. Tan will blame Trash for emotionally upsetting her and she’ll need endless takeaways.. come on Tan, let’s see what you can do….oh wait, you are too much of a fucking pig… takeaway tonight?!?!

• Heart
  • Haha

swimming

VIP Member
So they had giggles whilst cooking dinner.... yet it was oven chips and fish fingers in a wrap.
Tragic bastards

• Haha

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Oh Tanzi, you came and you spent without caring, but we all saw through your bullshit, oh Tanzi, the lies and your waist are getting bigger daily

• Haha

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
So one of trash’s fave holidays was Spain two years ago, wonder how it was so good when she spent most of it upset as her insta was took down for sharing inappropriate pictures of her daughter 😱

• Haha
  • Sick

littlemissgiggles

She'll no doubt be decorating every wall with the New York skyline as we speak, just in time for Thursday.

Just so extra, lol! #friends #ihavenofriends #couldiBEanymoreextra

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
I am absolutely pissing myself that this sad fucking woman would buy prison themed PJ’s but we all knew she would.
I think it’s hilarious she has gone all that way to eat in her room, while watching tv!
The thought of these two getting jiggy with it while wearing those stupid PJ’s, actually makes me sick in my mouth.
You are a 50 year old woman with teenage kids!
Can you imagine her throwing a tantrum about not being able to book at table anywhere 😆😆😆
Couldn’t of happened to a nicer person 🖕🏻

H2B is having a drink
H2B is having some food
H2B is having a shit
H2B is having a wank

If you’re going to tell us every detail of your trip away tan, just call him by his actual name. We all know you’re engaged, you’re acting as if you are a newly engaged 20 year old….
H2B must be such a sad little man, I can’t imagine anyone putting up with the shit she dishes out.

• Haha

FakeAF

I have images of her answering the door in those stupid prison pj's to room service 😂😂😂
She’ll look like a prize bellend if the fire alarm goes off in the night and they have to evacuate! Let’s hope she remembers where she’s put the key for the handcuffs otherwise poor put upon HTB will be up there all night while she’s congregating at the muster point. 🤣😂 Who seriously could be arsed packing that lot? Just go away and enjoy yourself. Stop worrying about what people on IG think. She must be so insecure having to get likes to feel whole. Very sad.

Bet she has porridge for breakfast cos you’ve gotta love a theme! #goingstraight #porridge #bangedup

Last edited:
  • Haha

FakeAF

Would fish tacos not usually be soft tacos?
Yes and usually with some nice meaty white fish like snapper but never in my life have I seen this done with cheap fish nuggets. The hashtags are hilarious. Second hand embarrassment right here. No wonder she‘s dug out all the fish themed paraphernalia! Hoping to avert our attention from the train wreck of a dinner. Bet Taco loved it though. #delicioushoney #amazingcutenose

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Theres tanzi with the 'im so extra' comment again because shes put her fucking takeaway on a tray 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Wordsmith

Wtf is she on about hugging Friday? Is she stoned?
Why does Trash get so excited about Fridays anyway? It’s not as if she works forty hours a week in a full time job. It’s a rare week if she does four.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19