Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
I really wish Tasha would take her teenage daughter to get her hair done properly, imagine the confidence boost it would be for her to sit and get it all done nicely with a nice wash and cut, rather sat in the kitchen with manic Tasha chopping away at it and giggling like a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
Has Tash just moved the green rocket mush from her bruchsetta plate to her pasta
Most probably, she can’t have too much greenery in one day 🤣

Personal taste I know, but the thought of pasta with duck in sweet plum sauce or whatever it’s called topped with that parmesan actually makes me feel quite queasy! 🤢

Looking forward to the themed outfits, like their boat trip last summer.
AF74B622-B615-4247-889F-AB189C99357B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Murmz87

She actually hashtagged #castration and #sodelicious in the same post 🤣🤣 you couldn't make it up 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

JoJo81

VIP Member
I can’t believe the stupid bitch has actually bought prison pyjamas what a sad little life Jane!

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackford1066

With the obligatory shot of the service station M&S stop with a variety of Percy pigs and Colin caterpillars strewn all over the dashboard in their 14 year old tin of a BMW
and there will be lots of giggles in the car and making memories, maybe a McDonald's breakfast and a Costa coffe en route. Fucking fat twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Belleboo

VIP Member
Oh Tanzi is so, so extra! Fish & chips with prosecco- delightful 🤢
Does Tasha actually think that we believe that those ‘treaties’ will last to the Euro’s start next month? And of course the boys like football, the girls will presumably be sat wearing pink, drinking tea with their little fingers up and nibbling little biscuits like ladies do. Paying no attention to the mans sport on the tele, maybe they will take a refreshing dip and drink pink lemonade 💕

• Haha
There’s more chance of her cleaning her grout than sticking to a diet
Tasha c9 is
Crisps
Chocolate
Chardonnay
Cheese
Crackers
Cheeky chinese
Cake
Chips
Croissants

Last edited:
  • Haha

swimming

VIP Member
I’m still in hospital waiting for this baby and honestly everytime I ready uncultured tart I smile.

last night I did a Tanzi and had a melt down. Fortunately mine was about being hot and uncomfortable, not because Morrison’s isle 3 had sold out of treaties for the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MocMoc

Maybe they’ll dress as prisoners and take ‘jail props’ for the hotel room. Please do Tanzi - be the extra bad bitch we know you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Can’t believe Princess Fiona has over 1700 views on her “lake” video, but only the one comment from herself No3with3 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NorrhernGal88

Why would anyone feel the need to share 7 different photos of the same drink on their stories with different props?!!!
Jesus this woman is a fruit loop. She’s the sort of person who would act like they are celebrating pride but think it’s disgusting when she sees a gay couple holding hands.
Especially that “hubby” of hers... just has that look about him..
That drinks been moved around more times than the fortnum & mason hamper.

• Haha

FakeAF

Haven’t posted in a while but omg chimpantanzi is just getting worse. Every post is a cry for help. I have second hand embarrassment xo
Chimpantanzi! 😂🤣⚰⚰⚰

I wonder if Tanzi will sing a song a la Phoebe to Taco on Thursday night? I’m thinking her own version of the cult classic Smelly Cat, but it’ll be aptly reworked into something more fitting, I’m guessing Smelly Twat?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

So Spooky Hun

5lbs.... and since the diet finished she's put it all back on in 4 days! Burgers, sweets, milky coffees, crisps etc... what a waste of time!,

... and I bet her neighbours hate her....Mamma Mia in the garden, pure hell.

• Haha

Loubs99

She needs to prove it by posting a picture in it while holding a piece of paper with the date on 😂😂

• Haha