Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im gonna report her to the ASA because her ad's are never declared in the right way

also what is this lame networking thing they keep doing - who genuinely wants to know sth from someone with only 3yrs of corporate experience doing the most basic thing ever - audit
Right!! I was wondering how to report her to ASA because on so many of her posts she never states AD....but then later says so and so paid her for x....Such BS from her..She must have some mind control skills to convince ppl that she knows so much...

you can do it on their website

LOL she would hardly be knowledgeable beyond a basic analyst doing all the grunt. Her consultng job was at KPMG which is prob the bottom of the big 4

Reactions: 1
I've reported her to the ASA now too. She should be declaring AD at the start of her captions and on every story. Half the time she tries to evade this. I don't know how people are finding her inspirational tbh.

This networking event nonsense is so cringe. Why would anyone want to go to a event run by these desperate wannabe influencers. People who actually want to network will go to real events run by professionals in their industry and area

Tanvi used to brag about being in the corporate world and working for one of the big 4 and now she’s advertising razors 😂😂😂

Also don’t want to sound nasty but geniuinely wondering if Simranjeet (@simranjeetkmann) is trans? She’s one of the people who are doing the networking thing

Reactions: 4
Dont think she is trans.

Absolutely - she lacks knowledge and 3 years as a grad and 1st job ain't grounds for being an expert

One day people will move on to the next big thing so she won't have this clout forever so what is her plan b besides advertising razors and dil mil lol

Did you guys see that her friend Jamal Vara has gone back to working in the corporate world after quitting to become a full time influencer?

Yes I saw that on his tiktok. It won't shock me if little miss corporate wannabe does that too at some point. But tbh she has a rich mum and dad hoisting her up.

Reactions: 2
Yes I saw that on his tiktok. It won't shock me if little miss corporate wannabe does that too at some point. But tbh she has a rich mum and dad hoisting her up.
I thought the same. Her mum and dad will bankroll her if her influencing doesn’t pan out. She’s far too proud to admit she was wrong and go back to a “normal” job

The girl who does razor ads is launching a social media consultancy. Give me strength
With what experience :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: An actual joke - she doesn't even have 50k subscribers, let alone something respectable like100k, before she can give any sort of advice. She's been doing this seriously for like 2 minutes.

• Haha
A28C6DC6-E9D8-464B-B553-C409466398E0.jpeg

I can’t imagine tanvi is easy to work with to be honest. She comes across so bratty and entitled sometimes.

its all mouth and then when she wants free stuff in return for promotion all this bullshit ceases to exist.

her announcement is being a social media consultant? She does not even have a large following!

D39DFEA6-E0D9-4319-AEE2-81AD7F8D6732.jpeg

98C30DCD-8669-4ED2-B6E7-1DA7CEF6B6F3.jpeg

Such lies on that - 120k when majority are tiktok followers, which are argubaly the least monetisable. Also she had only been working for under 4 yrs, so what bullshit about "5 years in banking and finance". Audit is very diff from banking and finance.

Also what gym wear line has she released? again such lies.

The charges for this are astronomical - as someone with no actual professional experience in helping others grow. A large part of why she grew is just because she can be considered conventionally attractive, not bc she has some extra wisdom.

She has zero wisdom. I mean she got sucked into the hyperverse scam despite having worked at a big 4...tells you everything you need to know

I thought the same. Her mum and dad will bankroll her if her influencing doesn’t pan out. She’s far too proud to admit she was wrong and go back to a “normal” job
Haha, she has nothing to worry about, both her parents are accountants and live on Gordon Avenue Stanmore in a house worth over £1.3 mil, they will deffo bank roll and give her a job once she gets exposed for the liar and scam artist she is