Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if there's already a thread for Tammy (I tried searching but to my surprise, nope).

She is the source of a fair bit of controversy, maybe not so much nowadays but definitely in the past (cheating scandals, drug scandals, LA scandals, plastic surgery scandals....the list goes on).

What are everyone's thoughts?

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand how she contorts herself to make her arse look even bigger and the juxtaposition of photos of her wearing bikinis akin to dental floss next to pics of those gorgeous kids

Reactions: 22
Can’t stand how she contorts herself to make her arse look even bigger and the juxtaposition of photos of her wearing bikinis akin to dental floss next to pics of those gorgeous kids
Agreed. I still maintain she's had significant work done to her backside no matter how much she tries to flex.

Her children are gorgeous, especially Wolf. Imagine when they look back at those photos when they're teenagers and Tammy is approaching 40 lol.

I did feel sorry for her during the Reece breakup though - always got the impression the lights were on but nobody was home with him...

Reactions: 15
I had to unfollow her a year or so ago because she was extremely irritating. I assume she still is! I used to like her before she broke up with the father of her children and started trying to be mates with the Kardashian’s. She used to be normal and now she’s just an Instagram twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like thes types of people had no friends when they were kids and are obsessed with the world liking them Now .
The saskia collection bothers me is it a fake company I never hear anyone saying oh these are saskia like you would hear people buying Kylie makeup etc I just feel like there something fishy going on

Reactions: 9
I use to enjoy following her but since the split she’s not been the same. I used to watch their family vlogs. Not sure if she still does them.

Reactions: 9
I use to enjoy following her but since the split she’s not been the same. I used to watch their family vlogs. Not sure if she still does them.
She does vlogs with Wolf and Saskia VERY rarely. Usually if there is an event like a birthday or something. Reece has started to do a lot more of them with his new partner (London) and the kids. Seems like his girlfriend is very good with the children. Bet Tammy hates that haha.

Reactions: 2
I know this is a Tammy thread and its pretty dead lol but does anyone know anything more about Emilee? She seems very family oreintated and is out with her husbands family literally every other day. I was shocked to find out she's married to a Turkish Muslim man.

Someone I know once put an innocent tweet about Tammy speculating her and Reece's break up before it happened (saying how upset she was that the 'goals family' had split) and the whole family messaged her on Instagram and went in on her, I got showed the messages and it was pretty nasty, ever since then she's left a sour taste in my mouth and seems to just have gone downhill

Anyone follow her sister starlette thynne? She's related to Alexander thynne who was lord bath of Longleat - who would have thought. Havent figured out how they're related yet but her cousin Bella thynne put up a video to pay her respects to lord bath after he died

Anyone follow her sister starlette thynne? She's related to Alexander thynne who was lord bath of Longleat - who would have thought. Havent figured out how they're related yet but her cousin Bella thynne put up a video to pay her respects to lord bath after he died
That is the randomest thing! :ROFLMAO:
Have we ever seen Scarlett and the younger siblings father?

Reactions: 3
That is the randomest thing! :ROFLMAO:
Have we ever seen Scarlett and the younger siblings father?
Isn't it! Don't ask how I found that out was obviously quite bored this evening. I've never seen a photo of him online

Reactions: 1
Isn't it! Don't ask how I found that out was obviously quite bored this evening. I've never seen a photo of him online
We all have those nosey days! Im the same lol
I don't follow every post but I follow Tammy and Emilee. Scarlett doesnt really mention her dad tbh, maybe uber private? But he must be decently well off.

Reactions: 2
I know this is a Tammy thread but gosh... my heart breaks for Emilee 💔
I actually cried reading her post this morning. I've watched all her vlogs during the pregnancy. Her and her husband were so excited for another boy - I'm glad they have a lot of support around them from both sides of their families atm. Poor family and the kids x

Reactions: 7
I actually cried reading her post this morning. I've watched all her vlogs during the pregnancy. Her and her husband were so excited for another boy - I'm glad they have a lot of support around them from both sides of their families atm. Poor family and the kids x
I cried too, so heartbroken for them. Wouldn't wish that upon anyone 😔