Tamara Kalinic #18 Career is down the drain; she’s still so vain!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posture in the throwback photo makes her look like she’s never worn heels before. I’ve never seen a photo of her looking put together. There’s always something that is off.

Reactions: 5
+1
Spirit guru, please teach us how to achieve TINGS. Bulls.. generator. :ROFLMAO:

PS. why she keeps repeating these white dresses where her black knees and burnt hair are more visible? ew.
remember this train wreck?
the only thing i commend her for is discipline with food, tho is that a functioning ED? I need tips HOW TO NOT EAT SUGAR FOR 6 MONTHS, and i mean no sugar or carbs!
do I need to drink 5 coffess and take adderall? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her wedding guest vlog, she showed her hotel room and unpacking of her clothes+bags+shoes, i get that it is a super VVIP and glam wedding with lots of events but she brought like 20 pairs of shoes and 10 hermes bags and perhaps another 20 pieces of clothing (and thats not including accessories and tech gear) for a weekend of festivities… excessive much.

Reactions: 3
She does this when she has some gym clothes to promote. This girl is hilarious 😂
---
What an ill fitting outfit
Wasn't this dress inappropriate? In traditional indian weddings the brides wear red. She was the only one who wore something that could upstage the bride.

Reactions: 1
In her wedding guest vlog, she showed her hotel room and unpacking of her clothes+bags+shoes, i get that it is a super VVIP and glam wedding with lots of events but she brought like 20 pairs of shoes and 10 hermes bags and perhaps another 20 pieces of clothing (and thats not including accessories and tech gear) for a weekend of festivities… excessive much.
she uses it to create content with a fancy background, didn't you notice LV commercial on the tennis court?

not a bad thing, she never stops earning money, but also doesn't truly live (even if she says that she is not vlogging so she can have quality time with friends, I bed she cannot rather than she wants to enjoy her vacuous ''friends'')

Reactions: 2
Wasn't this dress inappropriate? In traditional indian weddings the brides wear red. She was the only one who wore something that could upstage the bride.
And the red Indian style dress, the top was so cropped that her underboob was sticking out, skanky much.