Tally Sharp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Mates (in Ozzie accent of course)

I am just creating this thread to discuss Tally Sharp since she has been mentioned quite a few times on certain threads.

Reactions: 4
The Aussie accent! 😡😡
It grates on me so much. Cant understand why she does it. Anyone know how old she is? She seems very immature sometimes

1385A108-2CB0-412E-8277-C43822E93503.jpeg
Squeezing into even small clothes since having the weight loss surgery. I wonder how big she actually was because she is still carrying quite a lot of weight.

Reactions: 6
Squeezing into even small clothes since having the weight loss surgery. I wonder how big she actually was because she is still carrying quite a lot of weight.
Why would anyone wear that?? It can't be comfortable and certainly doesn't look good!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It grates on me so much. Cant understand why she does it. Anyone know how old she is? She seems very immature sometimes

View attachment 1450444Squeezing into even small clothes since having the weight loss surgery. I wonder how big she actually was because she is still carrying quite a lot of weight.

I've noticed that too. I can't say I've seen any significant weight loss from her since the surgery, but I don't know how quick the loss is and when it becomes noticeable. All I'm seeing is pics like this non stop

My SiL had exactly the same surgery as TS (on the NHS) and has actually gained weight as she hasn’t dealt with her psychological relationship with food.
It’s not always the miracle cure pple think it is, you really have to work at it, James Argent, for example, has done really well.

Reactions: 4
My SiL had exactly the same surgery as TS (on the NHS) and has actually gained weight as she hasn’t dealt with her psychological relationship with food.
It’s not always the miracle cure pple think it is, you really have to work at it, James Argent, for example, has done really well.
I can imagine she still has some of her habits. My friend had this surgery done and within 3-4 weeks could see such a big difference but she really stuck to it and walked everyday. In TS latest vlog she mentioned her legs were aching from walking on the beach, thats pretty concerning as she needs to be walking everyday after surgery its not a miracle effort needs to be put in. I don't think she was ready for surgery or in the right mind set

I've noticed that too. I can't say I've seen any significant weight loss from her since the surgery, but I don't know how quick the loss is and when it becomes noticeable. All I'm seeing is pics like this non stop
I did think that at first but I think she has. I think for me it's more that I hadn't realised just how big she had got. It's more when you look at her older pictures that you see it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she is saving for / thinking about excess skin removal, because at this size she's bound to have quite a lot of it down the line when she loses all the weight.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is saving for / thinking about excess skin removal, because at this size she's bound to have quite a lot of it down the line when she loses all the weight.
I wonder this too but I think her and her family have money so it seems anyway. I thought she was moving out but never seems to happen

She has said in her recent haul she is a size 22 but she said she was a size 22 months and months ago before she had the surgery! She must have lied

Reactions: 1
She has said in her recent haul she is a size 22 but she said she was a size 22 months and months ago before she had the surgery! She must have lied
She deffo wasn't a 22. She was around 26 or so I'd say.

Has anyone noticed that every single post on her insta lately is a fashionova ad?!

Reactions: 5