Tally Sharp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she is an "ambassador" for bigger women to love ourselves as we are AND the article she was so proud of in the Sun newspaper, I knd of feel she is a hypocrite having this surgery - Please don't get me wrong, she is absolutely entitled to do whatever she wants to do and I fully understand her comments about her mental health and how she is hoping it will assist with that, but I find it all very strange. I also notice when I read the newspaper article there was absolutely no mention of her having the surgery, not even a hint of it.

Reactions: 6
Another influencer who bangs on about body positive and how happy they are with their body yet had surgery to change it.

in her latest vlog she talks constantly about weight and seems excited to be losing it. Which is fine but just be honest.You’re doing surgery to lose weight, to be thinner because you don’t like the way you look which then effects your mental health.

why lie and say she loves her body no matter what the size when she’s getting excited about being in smaller clothes and loosing weight etc.

Reactions: 8
She did say in one of her vlogs that its not about numbers on the scale or clothes sizes! Yeah right!! I thinks he was very big so hard to see the weight loss but her face is much smaller now plus she edits her pics

Reactions: 1
She said in her latest vlog she feels she is looking older and she really is, she looks mid 30's

Its awful and she is still carrying a lot of weight considering she had weight loss surgery

i think her surgery was around a year ago, she seems to have made very little progress.

Anyone seen the lastest video where she’s now squeezing herself in to size 16 bikini bottoms, sarongs and stretch dresses? She looks good but there’s no way she’s a uk size 16.
No way and I don’t personally think the bottoms look good with skin hanging out either side. It might be ok for her, that’s great BUT you know everyone is looking at her thinking they are far too small and look silly.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the lastest video where she’s now squeezing herself in to size 16 bikini bottoms, sarongs and stretch dresses? She looks good but there’s no way she’s a uk size 16.
I doubt she's a size 16 and the bottoms look so small on her she is hanging out not enough material.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed her content recently is just loads of pictures of her in skimpy bikins and swimwear on holiday. Her content isn't what it used to be, she hardly engages no hauls, vlogs, interactions. I would almost think she posts these revealing swimwear pics to aim at a certain audience of men that like bigger women. Im also sick of her taking pics of her belly with captions like "love yourself" its weird considering she's had surgery and why do we need constant close up picturesnof your belly? I wonder if she's getting paid by some people with a fetish for bigger women to post these or something.

Reactions: 4
Does she have another job or does she get her income from social media? Or her rich family?