Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me do you have access to your daughter or do you need supervised ....much more interesting than your diet snipe
If he put up a question box we should ask him this, she really does think she is something ( miss forehead) I swear they r well matched both so full of themselves, Tilly had a lucky escape from this dick

Reactions: 3
What age is his mannequin. She may as well be one because she just smiles and sits there, I'd say he'd be very controlling of her and i don't think she realises. Does she work?
Yea was mentioned on here before she's a manager in bperfect.
Speaking of that where is Brendan he used to constantly train with Aamir but dosent seem like it in a while

Reactions: 2
Speaking of that where is Brendan he used to constantly train with Aamir but dosent seem like it in a while
duck she never seems to be in work. Specially during the day 🤔 maybe she’s not there anymore

Reactions: 3
Just incase any of us maybe thought the gym was £40 between them, he has to clarify it was "(each)' :ROFLMAO: god forbid we dont realise how expensive it was for them to train there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking earlier I'm surprised they weren't told to put the phone away. I didn't see anyone else in any of their gym clips with a phone, people look like they are there to work. I'm fairly sure anyone at that gym if it is as expensive as that to train there do not want to be plastered all over some would be's insta stories.

He seems to think hes helping his girlfriend level up by introducing her to lobster before inadvertently calling her a basic witch. What a lovely guy. He has such a terrible attitude towards women.

Reactions: 9
I think Brendan’s too busy powering his nose tbh 👃🏾

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably the type who doesnt declare the amount hes really earning and is probably paying buttons through the csa to punish talitha. My ex is self employed and he does this so he doesnt need to pay me, even though I know rightly how busy he is.
It's all only to punish the mum when it's the child who suffers
Same! Has two cars worth 100k but apparently only earning 200 a week. CSA do duck all. He doesn’t even pay the minimum amount they say.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
His latest question to follower….should I wear sunscreen or not….. really 😅😅 he’s a clown, puts more effort in to driving up engagement on his page that he does into be a good dad and providing for his child!! ✌🏽

What about ‘Aamir Fit - NI’s biggest tit’ for the new thread title 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Same! Has two cars worth 100k but apparently only earning 200 a week. CSA do duck all. He doesn’t even pay the minimum amount they say.
I was told by csa that if the father is self employed "there's nothing we can do to get money off him" they can only give an estimate of what should be paid (which is an insult anyway, they must think kids live on dust). System makes no sense and as usual useless idiotic fathers are let off Scott free

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.