Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwerty1996

Notice Emily McNeill, Chloe Tully etc haven’t even liked the photo or commented on it, I think that’s disturbing as they both follow her. Unfollowed from me! I won’t support these sickening people who stay silent about violence on women.
Yeah they’re vocal about girl bossing, uplifting other woman and faux feminism when it comes to their own online presence and following but when a girl they know is beaten bloody by a male friend they’re radio silent. They follow her and are on Instagram constantly so they would have certainly seen it. Very disappointing like.

Reactions: 13

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
I had been tempted to sign up based on stuff she was posting about it. She makes it out that she records daily live workouts, uploads proper meal plans and shares her food shops. My pal advised me against signing up and sent me screenshots of the group. She literally reshares old workouts already available on her Facebook and rarely uploads meal plans and food shops.
I signed up with her a couple of years ago.
Would send weekly check ins and the replies were virtually the same every time..except the one week when I actually gained .she never replied to me, when I felt was when I needed the support the most.
For me the whole point was having the accountability and support she mentions everything she promotes her business.
I never got that from her.
Hey huni, how was check in today?
Macros? Water?
All the program was, was a weights program you could get from anywhere if you googled..and your macros worked out. For me at the time.. having a macros number was the daunting part and trying to make meals to hit it.
Felt fake and for me didn't inspire me to continue the program with her.
After about 5 weeks of me not sending my stats through I got a random I could continue with her for x amount of money to which I never replied..and every week thereafter ..hey huni how was check in? Water? Macros?
Then the following week..
OK girl let's set some goals
That's when I realised its just a numbers game and not real coaching.
Didn't rate it at all. Sorry, but this was my personal experience and possibly not the same for all her members.
maybe she has changed her business model now and you aren't just a number.

Dramalam123

I have to say he absolutely turns the life out of me. Utter slime ball.
Have unfollowed as he is just disgusting and quite frankly a ridiculously boring human. Never does anything except eat and workout...bore off. All extremely odd considering he is from such a big family- I find it so bizarre that all his time seems spent alone or with the new bit. No other family or friends to be seen. Says it all really.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
She will see sense one day, I just hope she doesn’t go through what T did as no one should go through that. Cisa is very deep under his spell. This is a classic narc he’s love bombed her from day dot, took her on flashy holidays and romantic nights away across the world and Ireland, portrayed the image that he gives so much away to others with his poxy giveaways and obviously painted the picture that he’s the doting dad being denied access to his daughter.

when you’re under the spell of a narcissist it’s really hard to believe what and who they really are because they brainwash you into believing they’re the ones who are being hard done by and that they’re the best person in the world known to man.

close inspection of those images T uploaded provides a catalogue of evidence that this was not one attack, this was sustained abuse over a period of at least months where she has received beatings from him and her family home has also taken knocks from him.

No cisa we weren’t there, but his children where.
That fact should startle anyone.

If someone has no respect for his children to an extent where he not only blasts her on social media on a weekly basis but goes further to attack her in her family home leaving his children to witness it, then that is no man. That’s a cowardly scum bag.

Please do yourself a favour and escape while you can.

• Heart

mcsparkle12

Friday is court day - hopefully he’s quiet because the case has been heard and he’s been done with common assault. That would mean that sharing the pictures wouldn’t impact any case, that’s my guess anyway

• Heart

mcsparkle12

See Aamir put his 2021 memories up and the wee girl in them at the start . I actually feel sorry for him not seeing wee aamira . No matter what way things were between him and talitha there’s no denying he loved his daughter? But I’m sure the courts don’t make them decisions lightly either . It’s a shame isn’t it
should have thought about that before he knocked seven bells out of her mother, in all likelihood while she was in the house, and even if not leaving serious injuries that the child will have witnessed.
The trauma he has caused to that little girl will affect her for the rest of her life.
So I don’t feel sorry for him, not one bit.

hiyalove

I wonder what Clarissa thinks of all this. Surely she wont stick by him

I'm sure he regrets posting that shit about the court papers now. Enough is enough he went too far. Good on talitha

Think we all knew there was a serious reason for the contact centre now we know what that was unfortunately
This is amazing timing from talitha, she let him dig his own grave for months then… BOOM! He will def react to this, now we wait.

if see-saw stays with him she’s not wise coz that’s what she’ll be getting next. Abusive men don’t stop being abusive.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Anyone else wondering how on Earth she can be bothered to get her hair & make up done professionally every Friday & Saturday night, dressed up to the nines and out for dinner with the little girl - queue photos of cocktails and #datenight

who’s benefit is this for?

whats wrong with allowing your daughter a night at home chilling?

is she driving home after these cocktails?

so many questions… Mainly how could you actually be arsed? 🤣🤣🤣
I know it’s not for everyone - I couldn’t be arsed myself tbh, but I think if it makes her feel good about herself then she should go for it 🤷‍♀️ I’m sure the wee one loves getting out and about all the time kids get bored easily stuck in the house and I suppose for talitha it’s probably hard sitting in the house doing nothing because it was those walls that she no doubt suffered horrendous abuse so unless she’s busy it’s prob hard to just sit still?

• Heart

istandwithT

Despite all this and those pictures, people already seen him for who he was. he already damaged his own reputation numerous times. I am pretty sure those pics only show the surface too.
Anyone who claims to be living their best life when clearly they threw away their best life is an egotistical twat. I whole heartedly agree with an earlier post that said here, he should deactivate his social media and take time to work on himself.

He was unfaithful (even when she was pregnant), he was a bully, he was controlling, selfish, short tempered - the list goes on.

I’ve been cheated on and that in itself causes a lot of damage to your self esteem never mind the violence.

If anyone is living their best life and having a great day it’s T! All day long!! You cannot buy that kind of happiness she is radiating at the moment.
it speaks volumes to me when a person very clearly has no real friends, obviously those Who were only attracted to his ‘status’ have well fallen off. Who would honestly want to be associated with him.

• Heart

hiyalove

Right, it is completely inappropriate.
narcsssists can’t control themselves lol my friends ex did the exact same thing to their child…. Kept insisting that mummy was the ‘bad one’ and he’d show her the court papers to prove it. But that says it all about their mentality. What rational adult would show a child court papers at any age even when they reach adulthood. He makes my skin crawl he doesn’t even deserve contact in a contact centre he uses that child as a pawn on social media and against talitha. And since you read this aamir a video of a child giving you a hug doesn’t mean she’s a daddy’s girl get a grip it’s a 5 second clip…. What about everything else you DONT do as a father. Number 1 on that list being you find it impossible to respect her mother/main care giver who’s doing an amazing job despite the circumstances and the constant drip, drip, drip from you with your passive aggressive social media posts and inability to keep yours (and your child’s) business to yourself.

• Heart

truth2022

Or should we talk about the money laundering…

Or the fact that a husband turned up to the gym in Holywood, Bannatyne to get a refund because he was inappropriate with his wife! 2 weeks ago….

• Wow

julie29

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does Aamir come across as being gay ? The hand and all ? I think closet case

Reactions: 12

truth2022

Why does Aamir feel like he can fill his ego by talking about his clients to one another saying that so many of the woman clients come on to him? I have heard this week of two separate cases that the husbands have stepped in and demanded money back. He is all big lad untill he gets caught red handed. A compulsive liar even when caught in the act.

• Wow

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
He’s obviously very angry. No one here is hiding behind a fake profile, it’s an anonymous forum so no one has the opportunity to reveal themselves. You’ve also hidden the comments on your posts aamir so no one who you don’t follow can comment to ask you anything behind their “real” profile 😬

imagine denying the speculation that your a woman beater but not publicly showing support for whoever did attack the mother of your child. So very manly and mature indeed.

Run along now I’m sure another holidays calling 🍹

• Haha

LMC

I feel sick to my stomach and he has the audacity to post on social media about showing his daughter all the paperwork. One question for you, Aamir if you're reading on here- how would you feel if someone abused your daughter like that?