Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Omg his latest story 😂😂😂 'after this there will be no doubt'
It sounds threatening 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s like Andy malone trying to save face. Can’t wait to watch the shit show unfold. Trying to create a build up to it ooo this Friday night. Fuck off aamir if you’ve anything to say be a man and say it now.

Reactions: 16

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Seems dr Bonny has also unfollowed aamir? From what I can tell. Good on her for doing the right thing and liking talithas post and showing solidarity with someone whose been victim of abuse. Abuse is indefensible and no one should ever condone that.

• Heart

Princess Baskin

I hope that bastard gets cancelled for good.
I hope his clients ditch him.
I hope he ends up on the register for domestic violence.
I hope his gym dumps his ass and he gets blacklisted.
Imagine - he done that to the mother of his daughter. No wonder he has no access.

His family ought to hang their heads in shame raising that scumbag.
And his girlfriend. Well this is a preview.

• Heart
That scumbag needs castrated for what he did he should never be allowed to be in business again he should never be allowed near another female to PT again and his new source aka cici should drop his ass immediately god knows what shit he's spun her, imagine doing that to the mother of your child and then flaunting holidays to dubai etc I want to go punch him in his smug nasally face! Fcuking woman beating gnome looking little fucier ahhhh

Reactions: 15

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Notice Emily McNeill, Chloe Tully etc haven’t even liked the photo or commented on it, I think that’s disturbing as they both follow her. Unfollowed from me! I won’t support these sickening people who stay silent about violence on women.

Shnark

In my opinion there's more to it from both sides.
T was cute enough to just put the pics up to get a reaction and cause a stir and he flaunts his chick to get a rise out of her.
They both play games and gas light
Sorry but he has been the only one gaslighting. She was incredibly brave to post those photos.

Mae75

Is the general consensus that the next thread should be aamir only??

If so, any thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 14

Vancey

Chatty Member
I pray her posting these doesn't affect the case somehow?

The world knew he was in the 'wrong' and the visits at the contact centre hinted at physical abuse. God love her.
The backlash on social media and his career will probably hit him harder than any court would, Aamir loves the flash life

See Aamir put his 2021 memories up and the wee girl in them at the start . I actually feel sorry for him not seeing wee aamira . No matter what way things were between him and talitha there’s no denying he loved his daughter? But I’m sure the courts don’t make them decisions lightly either . It’s a shame isn’t it
If you love your daughter you don't abuse their mother.

I have no sympathy for him at all

LucindaS13

PPS not having enough evidence to proceed with a court case is not the same as being found innocent. Literally means they haven’t the evidence they need to secure a conviction therefore they can’t spend taxpayers money chasing it. Must think we are all stupid.

qwerty1996

This may be controversial idk, but I think that men like him couldn't actually care whether they see their child or not and all these social media posts about being dad of the year and missing their babies are nothing more than for attention and to upset their ex. Those types of guys know fine well why they aren't allowed to see their child but want to make themselves look like the victim in it all. How could a father truly love his child when he can violently attack their mother like that? They don't think of their kids when they carry out these acts time and time again, nor when their jet setting off to luxury holidays with the new gf. Bloon.

• Heart

dietstar1234

Exactly. I reckon it’s all still going through the courts for sure. It wouldn’t be resolved that quickly. He was having supervised visits and those were stopped for a reason. They don’t just stop supervised visits for the sake of it. It’s the safest way for an at risk parent/child to meet. If they’re going well they will then eventually lead to non supervised visits. But that’s not the case as they’ve been stopped entirely. Talitha doesn’t have the power to just stop them it isn’t her decision it would have to be ordered by the courts so that leads me to believe that it’s in the child’s best interest to not see him. I fear that little girl must have witnessed some of these attacks for this to happen. I hope I’m wrong.
Well apparently I heard from someone who told someone that little Aamira actually told someone “daddy hits mummy !!!! “ obv not knowing what she was saying and very innocently . Kids don’t lie !!!

• Wow
  • Sad
No reply from the slimy woman beating little gnome speaks volumes I hope he sees his little empire and all his flash come crashing down around him!!! I hope cici comes to her senses and leaves him I hope he's left in that empty show house fakery apartment regretting his whole existence I hope the gym and all his clients drop him I hope another brand never works with him again. #cancelled