Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lozza123

Also sorry but who's Jodie 😂 great journalism that metro. Haven't even got any of the kids ages right either.
If she was asked their ages she probably didn’t bloody know! Can just imagine the dull space raider face “Errrr he’s like errr 2? Errr ye 2 I think”

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bambam01

Have any of these ‘celebs’ who have shared the go fund me even donated? Coz I can only see Lydia’s?

lauren96111

VIP Member
Our Jodie isn't soft is she, if she's told Aaron he needs to have them boys 4 days week and it appears it's every weekend. 🙄 What a calculated bitch

Balls

I think Aaron really needs to be careful what he posts if the tabloids are now sniffing around Talia, all it takes is for them to catch wind of him posting those stories and it’ll be posted for all to see and it’ll make him look like the villain when in reality, it’s her
But how do you know this though? I think they’re both just as bad as each other. Both toxic AF!

Those poor kids don’t have a full adult to rely on between the pair of them.

It’s perpetual point scoring!

They both need to give their heads a wobble in my opinion

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I’m a south Londoner! Probably not that far from where Talia is originally from
Thank god I don’t sound like her though

• Heart

Purplehaze456

32/ F/ Glasgow! I know theres a few on here from same place, how weird would it be if wee actually know each other, work together or past friends and don't even know it 😂 wee would all get on like a house on fire ☺
I'm 34/f/Glasgow too
---
Half of the Scots ‘influencers’ on insta make me want to claw my eyes out!! Don’t follow any of them but the rare bits I see! Jiggly Isabella or whatever her name is..anyone??
I dont follow any Scots influences, just too cringey

Dramatic

Not defending Talia at all but I agree she would likely have known about Oakleys condition at the 20 week scan. Having been in a fairly similar situation it's quite a complex situation at a very difficult gestation in pregnancy.

Basically, at that point, there is the option of termination for medical reasons and maybe she kept the news to herself to stop being pressured?

I carried a child with a serious physical disability and it was very very difficult once we knew, knowing other people's opinions of what we should do. I can understand why you might keep it to yourself, Bury your head in the sand and hope for the best.
How could she hide it from him though? If that even is true.
I was advised to terminate my pregnancy after abnormalities found at the anomaly scan but I would never hide that from my husband.

UndeclaredAd

Im sure it say Don't let fuckwits ruin your day 👌🏻 just too big to squeeze into a profile pic. I'm know a lot of people from where I live share the same opinions on the things wee agree on. Mad to think that wee could stay in the same area. I'm surprised to see there are so many from Scotland. Think wee better change the subject before wee blow our cover 😂
I’m Fife 🙋🏼‍♀️

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
The mirror comments now have more women saying they facetime Talia on a daily basis and Aaron uploads old videos to trick us. These people are so thick. 😂The only argument they have to come back with is that we must all just fancy Aaron. No we can see she's a narraccist, neglectful mother and they've all for fell for it. One of them kindly messaged me to say we will see the truth about Aaron in a few months time so I wonder what Talia is telling her little friends she's never met but spends hours on facetime to
This was a comment on Aaron's post. Literally that's the only argument they have and the only thing they can pull out their arses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

nelly2317

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Talia, you’re so vein, you probably think this thread is about you

**continues singing you’re soooooo veinnnnn, you probably think this thread is about you don’t you don’t youuuuuuu** 🎵 🎵🎵🎵

asl 28/F/edin
Have u had a read of the Nadia thorburn threads since ur an Edin gal 👀

• Wow

Balls

What happened to the dogs??
I was wondering about this too?
No sign of them at all.
---
i do feel really bad for Aaron it’s not just her slagging him off to friends and family, he’s in the public eye and has thousands of strangers saying he’s a loser and a rubbish dad. Must be so frustrating for him. Talia is a proper shit Cunt for doing that.
They’re BOTH doing it! It’s ridiculous that all of a sudden Aaron can do nowt wrong! A couple of days ago he was posting digs on insta 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I don’t follow Talia and I can still see her account! 27/F/in-between Aaron and Edinburgh🥲

• Haha