Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went up 2000 follower tonight. He’s actually helped her out. Idiot! He shouldn’t have started if he couldn’t finish it! Hes played to her favour

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm more disappointed in aaron than when i cheated on my usual Chinese place and it was shockingly bad

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh to be a psychologist and get hold of this pair to do assessments 🤯

Her post confirms to me that this tit is over her seeing someone else, that along with his bizarre post of her and him instead of a screenshot evidencing her lying about contact or whatever. I can't believe these pair are around the same age as me, honestly it's like watching Jeremy Kyle back in the day, does anyone have a lie detector we can borrow? Although, Aaron you'll have to front up with exactly what she's lying about first and stop talking in half baked (half cut) riddles

Reactions: 24
Thought she had a big day and kids to focus on? Back of 9 and she’s out driving?? Posting to insta like she’s not a care??

Reactions: 28
I mean she’s clearly driving in her stories… and the weird cheering/excitement 😂 odd

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she’s been to the police and made an accusation of abuse against him
Tbf if my ex was posting a countdown on public social media to 2.4m followers about exposing me, I think I'd do the same. Christ only knows what he was about to say 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
If I was Aaron after today’s tit show I would be too embarrassed to show my face on Insta for at least a month

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is she off her rocker??? Moaning about oakleys op tomorrow as it’s the only thing she should be concentrating on then posts she’s in a car laughing and singing along???? SHES GONE PSYCHO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Aaron wouldn’t completely mug himself like that.
Somethings clearly happened.
That cocky hexagon head trollop needs knocking down a peg or two.
#FATHERSFORJUSTICE

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Theres actually nothing worse than bad food!! 😢 Hope youve recovered from your trauma babe xo
It was all my own doing I couldn't wait for my usual Chinese to reopen after she had the flu I could of waited and I didn't I only had myself to blame xo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont think shes been there. The song and the hearts??? Is she trying to say she is in love with BPB and knows Aarons been restricted so shes posting acting like she is loving life?

Reactions: 11
Been reading here for a long while and seeing talias post all happy in the car actually makes me feel sad. Aaron obviously isn’t in a good place and she’s just so happy about it. Her posts make me feel sick. All she does is dig at him and all them woman commenting on his profile. I don’t know how people don’t see through her. I cringe watching all her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
tonight proved one thing and one thing only. Both a pair of cunts who need to grow the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.