Take That

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I gave in and I'm off to Malta in October 😂 best get some drinking practice in and start throwing some all nighters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe people really fall for this.
It astounds me every time I hear a story like this. I know some scammers can be really convincing and that they prey on the vulnerable, but believing that message claiming to be Gary Barlow?

Reactions: 4
Take That fan since 1992 here ❤
Off to see them next month at Nottingham with hubby and my daughters in tow 😁 Their concerts still give me the shivers even though I am clearly no longer 13 years of age 😆
Robbie was always my fave but definitely Howard these days. Somewhere in a cupboard I’ve got the 90s merch. Being a fan has definitely been one hell of a ride!
I’ve never met any of them sadly apart from having held Mark’s hand briefly and touching Howard’s chest at a concert 😜
I believe they are genuinely nice guys and that’s how they’ve stayed so popular and been able to make comebacks 🤷🏻‍♀️
(A little gutted I can’t afford Malta)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Take That fan since 1992 here ❤
Off to see them next month at Nottingham with hubby and my daughters in tow 😁 Their concerts still give me the shivers even though I am clearly no longer 13 years of age 😆
Robbie was always my fave but definitely Howard these days. Somewhere in a cupboard I’ve got the 90s merch. Being a fan has definitely been one hell of a ride!
I’ve never met any of them sadly apart from having held Mark’s hand briefly and touching Howard’s chest at a concert 😜
I believe they are genuinely nice guys and that’s how they’ve stayed so popular and been able to make comebacks 🤷🏻‍♀️
(A little gutted I can’t afford Malta)
I’m off to Nottingham and a fan since 92 too! First saw them in Derby when I was 12 (some 30 odd years ago now!) at the Assembly rooms which was like being at a concert in your front room 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It astounds me every time I hear a story like this. I know some scammers can be really convincing and that they prey on the vulnerable, but believing that message claiming to be Gary Barlow?
I'd have been demanding naked selfies from Gary as proof of identity 👍🤣🤣

Also off to Nottingham with my daughter too, we're there for the Sunday gig (and then have to get back to Wollaton where we're staying afterwards, hoping getting an Uber or night bus won't be too hard!). Got standing tickets for the pitch, but hoping they don't demand ID as she's not 14 till a week later. Hopefully cos she's taller than me at 5'7", she'll pass for it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Y
I'm hoping it's as big a spectacular as it usually is after paying over £100 for a ticket! Looking forward to seeing Olly Murs too. Going with my mum and she's wanted to see him for ages.
Sat quite close to the main stage (closest seats I've ever had) so I selfishly, hope they don't spend too much time on the B stage 😂
You not regret Olly he is soo good live. I mainly brought tickets cause of Olly haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just read some of the messages and it’s clearly someone who doesn’t speak English as their first language

My people. Hello 👋
Just stumbled across this thread! Tour excitement is building 🙌

• Heart
Is anyone going on Saturday night? If so, could you let me know the finishing time please. Trying to decide whether to book (an expensive) taxi or if we can catch the last train home on Sunday night.

Fan from the start here, when they was doing school tours. Gary was and is still gorgeous!
Travelled all over the UK and Europe watching them, 3 times in one week, camped out, stalked them the lot, never forgiven Robbie for leaving, never will.
I'm not doing this tour, I'm gutted but will look forward to seeing it on tele hopefully.
The Circus Tour was absolutely amazing, best they've ever done. Still watch it often.

Fan from the start here, when they was doing school tours. Gary was and is still gorgeous!
Travelled all over the UK and Europe watching them, 3 times in one week, camped out, stalked them the lot, never forgiven Robbie for leaving, never will.
I'm not doing this tour, I'm gutted but will look forward to seeing it on tele hopefully.
The Circus Tour was absolutely amazing, best they've ever done. Still watch it often.
The Circus was just incredible and will never be matched. What a show.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Circus was just incredible and will never be matched. What a show.
I agree, by far the best show they’ve ever put on. I was lucky enough to watch it from the b stage and the main stage. Got soaked at the b stage, best night ever 😆

On another note, it looks like it’s the football stadiums that don’t have a b stage 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I agree, by far the best show they’ve ever put on. I was lucky enough to watch it from the b stage and the main stage. Got soaked at the b stage, best night ever 😆

On another note, it looks like it’s the football stadiums that don’t have a b stage 😢
Envious of your Circus experience! I had a good seat but your views would have been far better!
I think you’re right about the stadiums and B stage for this tour. Gutted!!

Reactions: 1
Envious of your Circus experience! I had a good seat but your views would have been far better!
I think you’re right about the stadiums and B stage for this tour. Gutted!!
I got some amazing photos of the boys. I must get the DVD out again, I’ve not watched it for ages!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I hope all of you that are going to the tour have a fabulous time ❤
This is the first time since 1992 when I first saw them at a Radio 1 roadshow that I won't be going to see the tour.
My youngest is going to St Mary's in Southampton and I'm jealous.

• Heart