Take That

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this band and really want to believe they are all as nice as they seem ha ha
Any gossip ?
Juicier the better

Reactions: 2
Someone I worked with knows the group quite well.....Confirmed the long time rumours that Robbie is into men and women.

Reactions: 5
Not a surprise.

Has the other fellow still fallen of the face of the earth?

Reactions: 1
I’ve always thought that they are massively protected by the press. Although it did come out that Mark cheated (blamed on a drink problem) and howard had a 10 year affair. I had heard quite a few reports that Gary was rude and stuck up, but I find that hard to believe.

I would love to know what Jason is up to. He’s disappeared of the face of the earth.

Someone I worked with knows the group quite well.....Confirmed the long time rumours that Robbie is into men and women.
I always thought that was when he was heavy into drugs. Anyway I think Jason is gay and Gary was tight when he was younger...so tight in fact if no cars were behind him he wouldnt indicate to save the bulb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love them too ...have seen them many times. My best friend was asked out by Jason Orange when we were younger, before take that days. He was in her brothers friendShip group. She said no! Gutted 😂. One of the school mums snogged Howard once on a night out (before I knew her) again many years ago. She said he’s super hot and smelt amazing. I think he has a magic tongue!

Reactions: 3
Love Take That. Broke my heart when they split up and yes I was one of the thousands of teens that rang the helpline 😂. Locked myself in my bedroom for 2 days and sat in the dark. My mum still takes the piss to this day. Mark is still my favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TT have always been my fave band, first time around I was too young to see them live.
So when they split I thought it'd never happen. So glad they reunited as i've been to every tour plus all 3 of Gary's solo ones:love:

I've had sex with Robbie and Mark.

Oh....wait hang on....that was in my dreams! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TT have always been my fave band, first time around I was too young to see them live.
So when they split I thought it'd never happen. So glad they reunited as i've been to every tour plus all 3 of Gary's solo ones:love:
My parents wouldn't let me see them when I was younger because they were too raunchy but then they'd buy me the tour video each Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My parents wouldn't let me see them when I was younger because they were too raunchy but then they'd buy me the tour video each Christmas!
Oh them videos were my fave gift every Christmas/Birthday they need to bring them out on dvd/blu ray

• Haha
Oh them videos were my fave gift every Christmas/Birthday they need to bring them out on dvd/blu ray
I've still got all mine on vhs. Got a huge box of all my memorabilia up in the loft. Remember going to our local market one day and getting a pair of knickers with Marks face all over them. I was obsessed

• Haha
I've still got all mine on vhs. Got a huge box of all my memorabilia up in the loft. Remember going to our local market one day and getting a pair of knickers with Marks face all over them. I was obsessed
I never had the knickers haha
Did have the Duvet, Watch, Wall Clock etc No Dolls though which I blame my parents for :ROFLMAO:

• Haha